• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. star_dust

Server Is there a bug in the core maps

I have a 6 man KF server eveything is working but the core map achievements I was wonder if there might be a bug, cause I have played all core maps and have not recieved any achievements. Thanks for your time.
  2. star_dust

Bolts Only

Is there a bolt only mutator available ? My clan wants a bolt only server but I'm not sure how to set it up exactly . I would be greatful for any help you guys can give me . Thanks
  3. star_dust

Server New sever question

Okay guys I know you must be getting tired of my questions , but clanmates keep asking me to find out how we do things do the server . 1 . My question today is how do I increase the length of time that the message of the day is displayed ? The default time seems to be about 15 seconds and they...
  4. star_dust

Server need help with xban

Alright guys I live or die by the readme files in these mutators . My problem is xban has no readme , so I am stumped on how to get it working properly on our servers . Any help would be greatly appreciated . :eek:
  5. star_dust

Server Hacking someone username

Ok I session banned a player on our server today . He sent an email to one of the other admins saying his username was hacked in game . I do not think this is possible but the other admin asked me to find out for sure . Has anybody got an idea if this possible ? :eek:
  6. star_dust

Ro:ost Goes Mainstream

Guys I was in a Walmart tonite in McComb , Ms . I happened to look in the gaming section an to my surprise I see RO:OST . It was priced at $29.77 so I think we will be seeing alot more newbies soon . :)