• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Game doesnt respond anymore when alt-tabbing

Often when you alt-tab out of the game, the game stops responding. Its still active and you can click on the game in the task bar, then the game opens full screen. But when you click anywhere in the game window the game minimizes again and gets you back to the desktop.
  2. N

Game doesnt start when double clicking in steam

When trying to start the game over Steam (double clicking in library) the game doesnt seem to start. I double clicked it, steam says "Rising Storm 2:Vietnam running..." and I waited 4 minutes. Nothing happens. Only when I start the game a couple of times more (then I get the error message...
  3. N

authentication failed 1/2

It ran kind of (apart from the horrendous bugs, but at least I could play...) fine and then out of nowhere I get the "authentification failed 1/2" disconnect all the time I join a game. This game has game breaking issues. And this bug seems to persist for longer than a week. Even though I...
  4. N

Tweak to weapon handling (free aiming)

Now first things first: I love Red Orchestra from its routes in the Unreal Engine for its hardcore, authentic and realistic weapon handling. Thats what I still recommend it for. The weapon handling while aimed down sight is in my opinion the best experience you can get in the current shooter...
  5. N

weapon alignment is offset

This is a major bug I happen to experience almost every third round I play. It happens that my weapon doesnt shoot where its aiming anymore. Instead it shoot one millimeter to the left or or right of where its aiming. This makes accurate shots impossible. It appears to happen more often when...
  6. N

T-70 incredible *** broken

So how long has this tank been in the game? Since the beginning this machine was bugged as ***! 3/4 times I get into the tank its ultimate speed is bugged to 10 km/h. And everytime i try to aim higher than 15
  7. N

PTRS against T34 is bugged

Well...I know the weak spots to shoot at and was quite capable of taking out tanks with the PTRS before the last patches. Shooting at the lower side hull under the turret at ranges of about 50 meters were capable of going through the armor and setting of the ammunition. However in the recent...
  8. N

Missing alternative key bindings

Jeah my keybindings got reset again....why does this even happen? This game is the second most annoying game concerning keybindings after Arma and its a pure pain in the a*** to find the proper keybindings again and it constantly resets my keys. On top of that it seems the function for...
  9. N

Community contest maps - where are they???

Its been more than a month now and still theres no implementation of the maps yet. As we all know custom maps are doomed to be dead if they are not implemented into the main game! However Rising Storm badly needs new content! Can you pls just release them to the main game with a patch...
  10. N

Simple solution for more variety in the maps

Simple solution: Create different capture zone layouts for a map. For example Pelieu: It would be great to be able to attack from the other side(not fraction, but side!) too! Example: Saipan: Variant A would be the current variant. Attackers attack from the beach and need to capture the...
  11. N

Level Design Create new map out of old

Is it possible to create a new map out of an existing one? For example if I want to create a map out of RSs Peleieu - could I take this map and rearrange certain parts to achieve this? And how practicable would this be? Greetz!
  12. N

decals stay longer - possible?

Is there the possibility to lengthen the time decals stay? I saw sth like this for the bodys - but the decals are also interesting for me. Greetings!
  13. N

Impossible to enter menus while in game (esc broken)

Hey guys since a few days I am not able to enter the menus via the esc key anymore. Of course my esc key is not broken - I am still able to cancel certain things ingame with it. Also it works allright in every other environment apart from RO2. What can I do? Greetings