• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. farrapito

KF Perks reset to 0 , Help Please

Well , as the title says , my perks , reset to lv 0 , the history ir : i was playing in 1 server , Bedlam sui , and then , we lots , i left of the server , and was in the menu , i clicked on " Profile and Achieves " and , ALL Perks lv 0!!! , I tried all : delete ini , check cache , reinstalled...
  2. farrapito

Server Linux Server Big Problem

Hello guys , this time i have a Big problem , and dont know what to do . Before this update my server worked good ( perks , and achieves perfect) , and now the perks up normally but i cant get achieves in it , and i tried it lot of time ( kf-forgotten = 6 times Hard / kf-hell = 1 time Hard too...
  3. farrapito

KF Help , Achieve Bug ?

Hello guys , today I tried to do , 1 achieve in suicidal , to get the achieve of do firsts maps on sui , and the achieve in spanish appear as " Manor achieve in the description " , but i did manor and nothing , then , my friend watched my achieves and said , isn