• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. farrapito

KF I want a new perk selector mutator

Hello ghost1 , Perk Selector 1011 is veeeeeeeeeery Old and well is bug too ; better watch this link and use this : ---http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=36065 It
  2. farrapito

Attn: farrapito, I need Your Help Again

Nice , then now all should work fine :)
  3. farrapito

In What KF File Do I place This Line?

No prob , if you have another problems just let 1 message and i
  4. farrapito

Attn: farrapito, I need Your Help Again

Hey , about the Doom Mutator , i saw some ppl having problems with it too since the last update , maybe was broken , not sure , but i
  5. farrapito

In What KF File Do I place This Line?

Hey , here are the Steps : [U][I][B]1
  6. farrapito

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hey , sorry i wrote it bad , i put .ini instead .txt (already fixed the other comment ) , and the Cdn is the " fast redirect " . About the text , nop , you can copy the Marco
  7. farrapito

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hello , im using the Server News page too , but the file is a .txt (not a .html) , once you created it , upload it to the Cnd , etc.. and then put the .txt in the directory you want and then put the path in the " ServerPerks.ini " , and all is done .
  8. farrapito

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Hey BEEEEEES , amazing job with the new version of the mut :) ; now all is working fine but the " strange " thing is : -Im using the " Zed manager " to add the zeds to 1 new vote Option in the server , and the problem is the Hateriarch always spawn in round 2 , then 3 , 4 , 5 etc... I tried to...
  9. farrapito

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Im using around 9-10 Turrets too , and all shows / work fine , maybe some mutator or another " thing " is causing strange bugs .
  10. farrapito

Code ServerPerks V7 Level stuck!

I think KillingFloor.ini isnt important here , because is a " problem of server Perks " , maybe if you reinstall it ? or try another version just to check it works or not .
  11. farrapito

KF Can't open the game

Hey , hmm i think is " display/graphic " related , watch this : -Error setting display mode: No acceptable display modes found (D3D_OK). Please delete your KillingFloor.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game. Open the ini and see what
  12. farrapito

Hmmm , then you can try this now : -Set as min LvL 24 in the server and play a bit to see if change your level , and then revert it to see if worked or not .
  13. farrapito

Server heal dart crashing

Hmm , one of your muts is a " Custom Kriss " right ? maybe this isnt important but : Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/KRISSSV.u Maybe the mut is changing the projectile of the other guns , try to disable it and then test the guns again .
  14. farrapito

Then if you have 5 min , try my method and let us know if work or not.
  15. farrapito

Hello :D , you can try this to check if all works fine : 1
  16. farrapito

KF Power Up Pack!

Nice , thx for the info Skell .
  17. farrapito

Code Can't heal if over 100hp?

Hey , i tried something like this too some months ago and yup , you Can but the Syringe as it is only will heal 100 Hp , you need create 1 Extension with a new Code. Hope this helps :)
  18. farrapito

[Mod] Portal turret

Hello :D , yup it
  19. farrapito

Clot Buster, Busted...

:o
  20. farrapito

Clot Buster, Busted...

Hey , if you are searching 1 mut like " Clot Buster " then you can try this : - Mutator : Only this Specimen ( Configurable ) : http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=44246 This mut allow you to change all the zeds with 1 only , the boss , etc.. Hope this Helps.