• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ArcheKruz

Final Map Kf-AspenManor Contest Ver

I don't know if you've noticed, but one of the trader volumes are bugged in that it kicks out players during the trading period. I also noticed that this version of the download is broken so I provided a link to the map in case anyone wants to fix it. File Download
  2. ArcheKruz

Final Map KF-NBoZ

Download link broken.
  3. ArcheKruz

Beta Map KF-Lila_Panic_Remake

What happened to this project? Everything seems to have disappeared?
  4. ArcheKruz

Final Map KF-TheStairCaseRemake

The download link appears to be broken. This should be fixed.
  5. ArcheKruz

Good job everyone

Escadin : Keep in mind, i am not one of those. KF1 had the resistance and weakness system, but it only applies when needed, and it didn't go full autist with assigning different values for every combination of gun and specimen.
  6. ArcheKruz

Good job everyone

Every single element of gameplay is a mechanic, it a system that interacts with other systems like perks and weapons.
  7. ArcheKruz

Good job everyone

It's not as bad as the mess you get in KF2. When you get down to it, every PvE game in existence with a class based system is gonna have balancing issues. It's not about eliminating them, it's about mitigating them, and with a resistance table like what you have in KF2, that job gets a lot...
  8. ArcheKruz

I have an easy solution to fix the problems plaguing KF2

I am talking about stock ScrN Balance which is actually quite polished if you don't mong out on custom classes, levels and weapons.
  9. ArcheKruz

Good job everyone

If there is any golden rule to be followed when balancing a game out, it's K.I.S.S. Killing Floor 1 works, because its mechanics were simple enough to grasp, but deep enough to take a while to master. This...this is a mess that will create development hell for TWI that will factorially as well...
  10. ArcheKruz

I have an easy solution to fix the problems plaguing KF2

Release the SDK already! The KF1 development and post-release cycle has already proven that the community can do a better job of providing and sculpting more balanced gameplay than a small team of developers. (As soon as my friends learn the ropes, I am taking them off vanilla KF1 and throwing...
  11. ArcheKruz

KF Why Do You Like KF Better Than KF2?

Care to explain why?
  12. ArcheKruz

Will the zerk be reworked and rebalanced so that it is fun and capable again?

How to fix Berzerker class in KF2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS2o_Jp3ZGo
  13. ArcheKruz

Level Design [MAP] TheHood

It would be nice if the map layout is expanded to allow for many more kiting paths around the level.
  14. ArcheKruz

Level Design Bringing a custom map (Doom) from KF into KF2

If it's that remake of e1m1 for KF1, then I'd like to see it ported over, but with more stuff added, like recreating that secret path in the nukage pool that you have to run to after triggering the linedef.
  15. ArcheKruz

Mutator requests & ideas

Nazi Zombies with guns, because Hans would definitely want some of his allies back to do his bidding, so they can party like it's 1941. Damage popup, that's a cool mod where you can see exactly how much you were doing with each hit. Could be tweaked so that it just displays the total damage in...
  16. ArcheKruz

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

I can think of one http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1383882&postcount=242
  17. ArcheKruz

I think healing should be worth my experience as a Medic

Maybe overhealing with Syringes/Darts/Nades could be a mechanic, IDK.
  18. ArcheKruz

Server can't run game and dedicated server simultaneously

You need to set up a second steam account to manage the SteamCMD stuff.
  19. ArcheKruz

Server KFMapVoteV2 and Maplists

Is there a way to make a separate map list for a story mode maps (Not KFO) and have the KFMapVoteV2 mutator select that specific maplist for a story mode gametype?
  20. ArcheKruz

KF Issues with KFG

I agree with everything Skell and Poosh had said here.