• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Bayonets anybody?

Nice bayo's all:) 3 new acquisitions..below the jar O' marbles, Various 1970's elephant toe's, hawkbills, and 30's bone handled scout knives.. 1st = 1916 SIMON&CO SUHL 2nd = 1917 FRISTER&ROSSMANN, BERLIN 3rd = 1916 F.HERDER&Sn. Solingen 84/98 Bayo practice.. YOU'RE STILL GOOD LOOKING...
  2. M

Bayonets anybody?

Wondering if anybody here collects bayonets? I got the bayonet bug years ago and have acquired perhaps 60 some from various countries. Have plenty of WW2 Japanese, German, a couple USA. But, my current focus is that of the WW1 pattern 98/05 German'Butchers' Bayonet. I have 35 of these varying...
  3. M

Bmw R75

Hmmmm.. Motorcycles ingame? I can see it happening. Hey there were really soldier motorcycle troops directly involved in WWII battles..so whats not realistic about them in Ost.:rolleyes: I can see them as being a good addition in particular large scale maps.
  4. M

Level Design RO-Warsaw (warning large pictures)

Looks great! I really missed this map!
  5. M

Level Design [Preview]RO-SpartakovkaOST

Good work on the map so far Majai! Like many here I played plenty of the old RO and always enjoyed all the maps to a larger and lesser degree, and Spart was cool. I personally hope that all the old maps are ported and/or remade with attention to quality gameplay and graphic upscale in mind...
  6. M

Level Design RO-Goldap Update

*Grabs sunscreen, goggles,and lawnchair and heads for the nearest palmtree* *opens picknick basket to find a half-eaten bratwurst* Now who did that!!!! Map is looking good man! Peace, Mori
  7. M

May I have Your Attention Please!

1.) How old are you? 37 2.) What is your religion? Baptised as a Lutheran. 3.) How did you come about your religion? Raised Lutheran. 4.) Do you follow the guidelines? Follow my own guidelines based on many things.. 5.) Have you read up on your religion (Bible, Koran, etc)? Yes interested in...
  8. M

No freedom to choose weapons

I really enjoy the weapon system the way its been implemented. If I wanted unlimited weapon classes I'd go play quake or something. Whatever weapon you spawn with is good, rifle, smg, sniper.. they're all fun to play and I find it advantageous to learn each of their their seperate individual...
  9. M

Level Design Ro-The_village (in progress)

Wow that map is looking good! Love the damaged buildings and the overcast look to it. What is the overall map layout and objectives like? A few burnt bricks or broken barrels and pieces of wood, a dead cow or horse drawn cart in the street would be cool too..just a little bit of cover of...
  10. M

Level Design What Is Your Favorite Kind Of Infantry Map?

Urban...Close combat with streets and buildings. I actually miss certain aspects of Danzig and Berlin..certain aspects as in the overall feel of being involved in an overcast, scrapped/bombed out city with various extensively damaged buildings providing numerous possibilities for cover and...
  11. M

Forgotten Hope

Agreed that FH has alot of 'stuff' but I really enjoy the variation. And the variety of equipment is different as it applies to the bevy of different maps. For large scale tank battles, I'm finding FH quite hard to beat in the fun and immersive gameplay department even though it's on an older...
  12. M

Forgotten Hope

Anybody here still play FH? Cause if you do you have to check out the new Fanmap Pack #6.. really cool/great quality stuff as usual! :) ENJOY!! Hope to see ya on the battlefield!! http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/main.php?lang=english They added a variety new items as usual..vehicles, smoke...
  13. M

Tactics FM 23-20 (for all you snipers out there)

Cool article! Thanks for the tips Man :) *they prolly shouldn't be sniping if they can't differentiate colors heh!
  14. M

Stuck on connecting screen

I've also been stuck on the f10 map loading screen ever since installing the sdk. Any suggestions? Can I just delete the sdk and will the game run again? Or is there a patch in the works to solve the issue?
  15. M

Red Orchestra SDK (Beta) available 5pm EST 28th April

I have the exact same problem F10, just a forever loading screen and haveta reboot the comp.. any fixes devs? Thanks, Mori
  16. M

Pesky body hair?

I prefer to remain rather wolf-like :D
  17. M

Cat protection system needed!

Could you somehow thread the cables through PVC Pipe? Cool cat pic by the way! Mori
  18. M

92 points in Finland biggest Gaming oriented magazine!

Could somebody translate this please? I'd love to read it! Thanks in advance. Mori :)
  19. M

historic references?

http://www.onwar.com/maps/wwii/eastfront1/index.htm This site has a few good map overviews. :) Also if your looking for pics and video right here is a plethora of linkies supplied by our very own Amerikaner. http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5768
  20. M

ROOST is fading...

Sounds like the reviewer gave the game only 5-10 minutes of gametime or something:rolleyes: I think there are many more options and strategic play available to Ost players from the getgo than many other FPS'ers out there. You're immediately offered the chance for strategic play, the classes are...