• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Seriously, can something be done about ROF and Commissar's?

That's strange ltpato.... However, I've always wondered why there are no 2 types per every map - attack and defence. F.e. Spartanovka - Axis attack like they do atm, and the same map, but with Soviets attack from the opposite direction. Same for all maps. This can also remove the stacking of...
  2. M

On Spartanovka - yes. Mostly Axis loose at the final objective - run out of time, reinf or both, but on Stations on the first caps. Almost all times, the best Axis results are to get A and C and sometimes B, but sometimes they can't get even those and are stuck at A. On the other hand CH...
  3. M

I don't play with bots. I always play on full 60+ ppl servers - mostly on Fjg. And TBH I don't remember the last time I've won Spartanovka with the Axis, as the last 10+ games there were all loses for the Axis. Same for the Station, with the exception, that I do remember the time Axis won...
  4. M

Indeed. In my ~250 hours of online play, I've seen only 1 time where the Germans won Station and 1 time the Soviets won CH. On ROF, i've seen more wins by the Soviets, although in the majority of cases the Germans win there, but then absolutely the same can be said about Spartanovka as well -...
  5. M

FF, Mamayev, Station - on this 3 maps, the Soviets start closer to the 1st cap. FF is slightly different, but you know what i mean. Also on Spartanovka, I've seen pretty good deffence and a lot of dying Germans trying to cap A, as the Soviets have good position to defend it. And also lots of...
  6. M

So what you guys are trying to tell us, is that the devs need to "balance" those maps in a way, so that even a team without a clue of team play, should be able to win those maps??? Then again, I'll invite you next time to play Axis on FF, Station, GE, Spartanovka and hope all the vets stack...
  7. M

This! I'm amazed by ppl whining playing Soviets on Commisars or the the Factory, but keep on sprinting on a zeroed spot by German MG and denying the use of smoke.... The same situation with Axis on Spartanovka, Stations or Elevator - keep on trying to assault good defended position without a...
  8. M

Classic mode, a suitable name?

Some ppl already mention it and the OP said it too, but I'll say it again - the names in RO2 are very misleading. The first time I've started RO2 and went to the server screen, I've looked at the available servers and when I saw Action, Classic and Realism, I thought " Well ofcourse I'll go in...
  9. M

Why do Germans always win?

The fact is that the more experienced/veteran side wins for sure on the easier maps and it depends how "noob" the other team is for the hard maps. If both teams are of equal "quality", the outcome of the battle is defined mostly by the map, but there might surprises and the best games occur...
  10. M

Turning Foliage on Low... Cheap?

:) I've hoped you'll reread my post, the post I quoted(written by TheRealGunther) and your reply and you'll understand why this "lol" was there and why it's enough ;) To clarify - 1) the ping is your choice - i'm from SE Europe and I play mostly on NA servers, so my ping is...
  11. M

This! http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/c96IMqd8C4.png http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/kndRxt53a0.png From this thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=87275&page=4 lol Why this should hamper my teamplay?
  12. M

If it was "s'thing not supposed to have", then why it's in, more so you even don't need to tweak any files - just move 1 slider in the game video options??? I say if the devs didn't want ppl to cheat in their game, they wouldn't put a cheat options in game.... As long as there are so easy cheat...
  13. M

A theory on the ranking system

Then why we have bayonets on the rifles in Classic?
  14. M

Don't know if you ask me, but for me - it's very frustrating to die, because s'one is using settings that give him advantage - if he's faster then me, or smarter(he flanked me/got me from the rear, etc)- i can say it's fun as i learn from this, but to kill me just because I can't see shirt...
  15. M

Indeed. We need a warning when turning some options on(high): "You might be at disadvantage against players not using/using low setting" This put a big smile on my face every time I see s'thing like it. Well you have min sys req - f.e. it's not like you can play this game with a K6 processor...
  16. M

Names and Tactical View

lol Indeed Mr Moe - quite annoying really.
  17. M

It's sad that the devs included legal cheating in their game, more so in the ingame options, so as long as it's in there I say - everyone should use this setting, except if the player is well aware of the disadvantages and chose other nevertheless. You can save yourself a lot of frustration, if...
  18. M

I just can't see a single reason, why this was not implemented in the first place.....
  19. M

Everything but this - i just hate to see the MG 42 stuck with the 50 rounds drum, it's as stupid as seeing the MKB with optics as well...:mad: About the other 2 - this would be great and also - Class progression bonus disabled.
  20. M

Multiplayer Campaign?

Indeed. The only thing I'm really waiting to happen in RO2 is that mode - it saddens me that they put it on hold, because of RS...:/