• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CrazyThumbs

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

Wish I had heard about this sooner. Only got back into the community recently with RS. And I see Kettch has given you some of our old material, good to see that it's not going to waste. Best of luck to you guys, I hope you're everything Iron Europe could have been.
  2. CrazyThumbs

Stalin daughter dies at 85

Hitler did have some relatives that now live somewhere on Eastern Long Island I believe. I forgot how they are related though. None of them seem to be having kids anytime soon as well.
  3. CrazyThumbs

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Early on we realized we needed to chose between French and English, given our chronic shortage of team members. Clearly we needed to add Germans, but adding French and English would be alot more characters, weapons and maps to make. We went with English because there are plenty more sources and...
  4. CrazyThumbs

TV Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled

Trailer Park Boys. King of the Hill. Not to exaggerate, but probably the two greatest shows ever created.
  5. CrazyThumbs

That's the plan
  6. CrazyThumbs

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

That chicks hair in the gif just makes me think it's Dog the Bounty hunter (even with the ***). I hope after reading this you all can't watch it without thinking that. You're welcome.
  7. CrazyThumbs

Help me bake

If you import the mudbox file into max, you should be able to follow along fine.
  8. CrazyThumbs

Help me bake

There are quite a few ways to bake normals. Here's a tutorial that I learned alot from, and tend to follow. http://cg.tutsplus.com/tutorials/autodesk-3d-studio-max/next-gen-weapon-creation-day-1-the-high-poly-model/ It's a 3 parter, so make sure to watch all of it. Baking tends to be the most...
  9. CrazyThumbs

Things are picking up, and I'm sure you guys will like the next media release.
  10. CrazyThumbs

Who felt the earthquake?

Somehow missed it, though the people whose house we were working on didn't :confused:. None of us who were working felt it for that matter. Would've been cool to at least notice it though
  11. CrazyThumbs

Red Orchestra 40,000

After HoS is released we should see a huge increase in the size of the community, and there will be a decent number of modders among them. So give it a couple of months and you should find a few people willing to help.
  12. CrazyThumbs

Red Tails, George Lucas's next movie.

General rant here, Something I can never understand is why they always need to shoehorn in a love story or an overcoming adversity situation in war movies. Instead of making a really powerful movie about war or discrimination, they combine them to appeal to a wider audience, but end up with an...
  13. CrazyThumbs

Level Design When will the map editor be released?

On release, Seen here, http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=55464&page=2
  14. CrazyThumbs

Hate to be the fun/realism police but the picklehaube was actually just a piece of boiled leather, so I don't think there was much stabbing power in that. However, there will be trench clubs which should handle all of your close combat needs. And yes we're still alive. Again it's just slow going.
  15. CrazyThumbs

A WW1 mod?

We will have maps up to 1916 though, with one map about the first day on the Somme. One thing most people don't realize is that frontal assaults did not always equal instant massacre. With smoke screens, sap trenches, box and creeping barrages, and evolving infantry tactics along with other...
  16. CrazyThumbs

Polish Collector's Edition - WoW!

It's a key chain thing
  17. CrazyThumbs

It's just an idealized problem for a Physics I course. Airdrag, density, changing gravity with height, curvature of the Earth and all those other variables you can think of isn't necessary for a problem where the distance traveled is only 55m. The error only becomes apparent at much greater...
  18. CrazyThumbs

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

This, this is why I got a D in my philosophy class. Sorry I didn't read Plato's ramblings prof, I have actual **** to study for.
  19. CrazyThumbs

[Image] The "Awwww yeaaah" Day thread ( Uber day thread )

Found out my grade for my summer class yesterday, got a B+ which isn't spectacular, but when you need a C or better in order to graduate, especially when you don't think you did that great, it's a big relief. Also, Mastodon came out with a new song yesterday. So it was a good day
  20. CrazyThumbs

Not a clue, and the only reason that I knew the second one is because I saw it on TV recently.