• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

SiC's Tactical Gaming Refuge!

Does Ravenshield have coop?
  2. A

Recommended Reading on WWII

Um, the book is called Soldier Bear, not Bear Soldier. I also reccomend Forgotten 500, it's about one of the most successful rescue operations in WW2 that involved rescueing down allied airmen in Yugoslavia, and Yorkie Doodle Dandy, the memoirs of William Wyne and his wardog Smoky, the smallest...
  3. A

Recommended Reading on WWII

I reccomend Soldier Bear by Geoffry Morgan, it's about the Polish soldier bear Voytek who was the mascot of the 22nd Polish Transport Company, most uplifting book I've ever read. It's pretty rare though, I bought my copy for 70 $ and it was from a libary.
  4. A

[Game] 2008: What game are you looking forward to?

Super smash bros brawl.
  5. A

Super human abilities

No True Glory was written by a attached reporter, so was We Were One, and House to House was written by a Iraqi war veteran who fought in Fallujah. But the syringes did kill you eventually so they were last ditch tools.
  6. A

Super human abilities

Maybe they could make it that the admins could change how many times you can use these abilities and how long you can.
  7. A

Super human abilities

Adrenaline does make you stronger, insurgents in Iraq used adrenaline syringes to make them stronger, I've heard of this in accounts of the Battle for Fallujah in books like No True Glory, We Were One, and House to House. One of the most amazing ones I heard of was in the book House to House...
  8. A

Super human abilities

Maybe for things like MG hip shooting you could only do it when a bullet goes by close enough to make a cracking sound. Each bullet that goes by close enough to do that would increase the amount of time you can hipshoot by amping up your adrenaline.
  9. A

last ditch effort weapon

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I have an idea for a melee system where your actions are based on where you
  10. A

Fed up of hyped games getting 10/10?

They did change in Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask. Where there's no princess to save.
  11. A

Fed up of hyped games getting 10/10?

I disagree with Halo 3 review, especially on the part about the difficulty, he was right about the difficulty going up and down but the last levels with the Flood were rape.
  12. A

Modern PPSh

You're better off just buying a 100 round C-mag, it's alot cheaper.
  13. A

TripWire's "next project"

Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Trauma Center, and Twilight Princess are good games. Anyway I think they should do something modern or a World in Conflict type FPS.
  14. A

CoD4 Demo

Caen and the 3rd American mission in Cod 2 were my favorite Cod levels. They allowed you to clear the towns they were set in any way you want.
  15. A

CoD4 Demo

Actually the game's story is entirely fictional, I think they should've done real battles though.
  16. A

Best game soundtracks ever?

Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, and Super Smash Bros Melee.
  17. A

Perfect RO moments..or not.

On Basovka, I remember my team not being able to take the first objective, so I snuck around to the CP with the officer class, got co-ords on the trenches, waited for the right moment, jumped into the CP, called for arty on the enemy radio, and only got one kill.
  18. A

Farcry 2 dev walkthrough

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/103158.html?playlist=featured Looks great, especially the animations for entering vehicles.
  19. A

Iron Sights Zoom (Merged)

When I said zoom I meant just enough to make up for those who play on lower resolutions.
  20. A

Iron Sights Zoom (Merged)

I think that the lower the resolution is, the more you should zoom when you aim.