• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. <NUT> N

KF Pukey The Clown Tattoo.

Seems like the photo i upload to caseimages or so got crash, so i upload again to KF comunitty in Steam discusions, as artwork i think, im not sure, there are too many things. I got a new link to uploaded image of Tattoo, i just share whit the ppl who maybe didnt seen before...
  2. <NUT> N

KF How many achivements do you have?

yoshimomo, you have your profile in public? some ppl didn't got the achievement because have profile in private, so games can't comunicate each other and achievement don't unlock, if you try it before, well, im sorry, but if before dont try it, make it, maybe is that your problem. Donatello...
  3. <NUT> N

Killing Floor Update - 1064

I'm whit vealck, is possible got the first Halloween zeds instead HillbillyHorror zeds?? I really dont like Hillbilly zeds, prefer old Halloween. Otherwise never understand yet why that change from Halloween event to Southern American zeds.
  4. <NUT> N

KF What custom maps do you recommend?

MedievalNerYFortress and KameHouse
  5. <NUT> N

KF Top ten killing floor players

OK i understand the joke now, is the problem of the languaje, the sarcasm and irony sometimes lose while im translating the words in my head. So the problem whit server browser is in general then, as i see what you said. I didnt know that, but i really, the lag in servers sux, a few days ago we...
  6. <NUT> N

Killz equals skillz, that's common knowledge. DasB, the times i do that all ppl blame me for take all zeds and dont let the fun to others, so i stop to do that, i remember one game in bedlam, i got 1200 kills, and abusement park a bit more than 1000, 1020 or so, and the ppl got really bored, and...
  7. <NUT> N

I only want to say, that list is non sense, only for a simple reason, the players from America, like lot of what you said, usually never play in europe server, and visceverse, because the pings, i can't play in a server from usa because my lag is really huge, i dont have the honour of know...
  8. <NUT> N

KF Hey Tripwire, can you give "Bad Santa" achievement a star-silver-plating as well?

I would like have the old icons and images on achievements, i love the olds one, the news seems to cartoon pictures nothing gore or horror as the game is.
  9. <NUT> N

Best host for a KF server?

Well FluX, the server runs fine, have good ping, and all is fine. Now can change the difficulty and the length of the games, so im fine now. Only one thing want to ask, when the event will be off, the server will be run again alone or shall i reinstall it to worsk again
  10. <NUT> N

Clandestine NO FP? Bug?

Fleshpound are again in game, at least for me. Now can got fun again.
  11. <NUT> N

Otherwise now my server not works because need event update and dont know how can do it. :)
  12. <NUT> N

Im really grateful for all your help guys, but i think anyone understand me, i can't do anything about you say, i can put my ip:8075 in browser, in that host dont have web admin like you said Broski, that is all i have, i only can open the killingfloor.ini and do it all manually, but the...
  13. <NUT> N

Clandestine NO FP? Bug?

One friend told me the same, so no FPs anywhere.
  14. <NUT> N

Clandestine NO FP? Bug?

I play all difficultys and over all, but didnt see any FP in Clandestine map, is a personal bug or is the map??
  15. <NUT> N

Thanks Broski, but i do what you said but in game dont have any otion to change about game length and maybe game mode (obj - waves) only have one option and is killing floor, so no length and no diferent game mode. Well i dont have the same web admin than you, i rent today one to FluX, so the...
  16. <NUT> N

Well i have the server, but my problems are: 1 - Can't change game duration, is in short game and can't found the codeline, or something to change game duration. 2 - How is to put vote options in mapvoting menu, i would like have options, like, one option to vote dificulty, and other to change...
  17. <NUT> N

Is ok FluX, probably i will ask to a friend if he can pay me that whit his paypal, i give him the money and he pay me. Tomorrow will go to his home and then will try to do that, anyway i wanna test it for 1 month first, and then if like me, i will rent server for more time. So tomorrow say you...
  18. <NUT> N

Ok Skell. Anyway FluX server is only whit paypal, and i dont have it, so probably will try in gameservers.com, they acept credit cards.
  19. <NUT> N

Ah sorry FluX can't use that because i dont have paypal. will check it later how can do that. Or maybe one friend can pay it for me.