• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Shadoo

The game seems way closer to release than you might think...

Seeing the already prepared kf2 avatars, the mr foster code in pcgamer, and several newly revealed perks along with a fully functional forum ready to be posted on, especially seemingly useless subforums such as "sound" and the modeling ones are all ready even though the game is not out yet, it's...
  2. Shadoo

So i was just votekicked for using the seeker6...

...after being told to bend over to get ****ed up the *** for some reason. It was on Hard. Can somebody explain why? Is it just another elitist assface?
  3. Shadoo

Fix this annoying bug.

For whatever reason when I try to join a completely empty server, I enter the game only to find out it's something like 5/6 people or 6/6 people. It's terribly annoying because every server does this in some way shape or form.
  4. Shadoo

Tactics Is this a good idea?

Level 6 Demo at the start of round, after the first wave is over i switch to a different perk to sell off my grenade launcher and get something for the perk, but keeping the pipe bomb. Now here's where i'm asking if this is a good idea; Place a pipe bomb whenever i have 2 left, picking up...
  5. Shadoo

Killing Floor Training Mode

I would like to suggest a training mode available to any new KF players. When someone new would start up the game, the main menu would appear as normal, except the game would prompt you to go to training. You could click "No" and the prompt would go away (a one time prompt, don't worry), and...