• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. angelangel

[Error] Voting still broken (somewhat)

Every time a vote is submitted, the window resets making it very difficult to scroll down and pick the map you want to start a new vote on.
  2. angelangel

[Error] Team kills counts towards your 'kills'

I just realised that your TKs add towards your kill count instead of subtracting. Or is this intended?
  3. angelangel

How was the Mosin Nagant made to not eject unspent rounds?

I notice that the Mosin Nagant doesn't eject unspent rounds while the K98k does? So you end up wasting a bullet when you want to top up the K98k.
  4. angelangel

[Error] Tank AI confusing player commands

In FallenFighters, as a Russian tank commander. My gunner/commander was dead so I moved the driver to his position and the hull MG gunner to the driver's position. When I gave the commands to move forward, the AI would confuse this for backwards. When I let go of the 'W' key, the AI would...
  5. angelangel

[Error] AT rifle view skewered

I experienced this when using the German AT rifle. When mounted on a wall and you reload, when you come back to ironsights the gun model is pointing in a different direction and your sights don't line up. This happens constantly and I have to redeploy to solve it.
  6. angelangel

MkB on Apartments?

Has anyone else spotted Germans carrying the MkB in Apartments? I can't remember which server it was, but there were multiple people with MkBs, I saw it on the ground and even picked it up before the round ended. I asked and they said it was a glitch? Anyone else experience this?
  7. angelangel

[Error] Ragdoll flying across the map

On several occasions and on different servers, when I get shot my body flies ridiculous distances and sometimes through the environment. :confused:
  8. angelangel

Few cosmetic issues with Captain Sir Richard Wiggins.

Just here to clear up a few 'authenticity' problems with Captain Sir Richard Wiggins. First off, there are five regiments of Foot Guards and all their uniforms differ subtly. He is quite obviously wearing a Coldstream Guards tunic (buttons grouped in twos on the front, back end and cuffs), yet...
  9. angelangel

Best tank angle?

I only just started playing on tank maps and in all my time playing RO, I have no idea what the best angle is. So can someone tell me or provide a link?
  10. angelangel

When is the update coming?

Not to be a complete asshole. But I've been waiting for soo long, I'm just dying to find out.
  11. angelangel

German metal chest plate

Some one tell me what that is! Because I have no ****ing idea, I want to know.
  12. angelangel

Why is the update taking so long?

Don't mind me asking but why is this update taking so long? Is it because it's the last and best update you'll be giving us?
  13. angelangel

Are we expecting a patch soon?

Just wondering. :D
  14. angelangel

Is it wrong to line up tanks?

So I was playing on a server, the map was BlackDayJuly, the ones with the Pz 747. I was on the axis side, I hopped into a Pz 747 and lined it up with 2 other Pz IIIs and 2 other Stugs. So I took several screenshots, than the admin kicks me. I go back and ask him why I was kicked, he didn't give...
  15. angelangel

Where do maps I download from servers go?

I've been searching for them with no luck.
  16. angelangel

Bayonets have too short of a range!

Using my bayonet is like trying to stab someone with a knife that's stuck on my chest, you have to get so close to the enemy to have a successful hit! Make the bayonet attack range a little longer.
  17. angelangel

Is it me or do alot of people on RO servers talk alot?

I found myself in a 30 minute debate on which graphics card is better and why not to wait or to wait for Vista and DX10. I also found myself in a debate whether or not to attack or defend. Seriously, I think the community of RO is to intellectual.
  18. angelangel

Another question, are you guys making a new game?

People believe that you guys are making an entirely new game on a new engine. If so, tell us what you guys are planning to create.
  19. angelangel

Just a quick question, are you guys ever going to consider adding AT-Grenades?

Firstly, this is a question thread. I'm not suggesting to add AT-Grenades but I want to know if you guys are ever going to consider or are already going to add in a few patches time. Secondly, the Russians get owned on tank maps with infantry, like PaK Soldats. Espacially on late-war maps where...
  20. angelangel

Fine tuning aim for tanks.

To aim at a target at let's say 3000meters will be extremely hard with the current aiming system. So here's my suggestion, to fine tune the aim, all you got to do is press a certain button then aim with the mouse. Ofcouse, the turret will move slowly rather then at full speed. This could be...