• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. angelangel

RO2 Not enough servers

It's just for the weekend.
  2. angelangel

What We Are Up To - Weapons and More!

finally that's all i can say
  3. angelangel

November 16th Update Changelist

Why do I have to come onto the forums to see the changelog? Why isn't shown on Steam instead like usual.
  4. angelangel

Poll on Clipping Through Players

There should be clipping through TEAM MATES but not through the enemy!
  5. angelangel

Tactics The Apartments

People tend to forget entirely than you can cut across the ravine and get to the first two caps in relative safety by going through the bombed out building in the centre. The bridge should never be approached at all!
  6. angelangel

Pistol XP requirements

Agreed, the amount of kills you have to get with the pistol is absolutely ridiculous! I've seen quite a few people using their pistols 24/7 in an attempt to unlock the upgrades quicker, this is definitely behaviour you don't want to encourage by having these unbelievably high requirements.
  7. angelangel

Few suggestions to the tactical map screen

The in-game cursor needs to be red as well.
  8. angelangel

Doesn't Get Past the Splash Screen...

I get 'rogame.exe is not responding' after the splash screen. I ran the game fine on the beta and just before the latest update as well. Windows 7 64-bit GTS 250 4GB RAM Drivers all updated and all restarted my computer several times, verified game files. To no avail.
  9. angelangel

Weapons which I am missing

Most of these have no place in Stalingrad? Although I'd love to see the PzB 39 and PTRD added together, and telescopic sights on MG 34 laffettes would be nice as well.
  10. angelangel

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

You know maybe if Tripwire released the changelog on Steam like they did with RO1. ....
  11. angelangel

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

none of these updates are showing up on steam news, why is this?
  12. angelangel

Is RO2 in danger of becoming the next Day of defeat?

I believe RO2 will improve tenfold just like how RO1 improved tenfold a few months down from release. Unlike the DoD devs who literally sit around and do nothing to improve the game, Tripwire actually listen to people.
  13. angelangel

Replace anti-tank class starting weapon with PTRS

Russians should get their PTRD back and the Germans should have their crummy little PzB 39.
  14. angelangel

"Ready" without clicking the mouse

Or better yet, auto-ready box you tick for convenience? Jesus how hard can it be to do something this simple.
  15. angelangel

Surpression bug

Incidentally, it also illustrates how your aim is hardly, if ever, affected by suppression.
  16. angelangel

Surpression bug

Yeah like in this where the suppression remains for the length of the video. silly ivan bots - YouTube
  17. angelangel

Music will not turn off in menus

I can confirm this, music is very annoying especially when you have to keep restarting to get the server browser to load.
  18. angelangel

[Suggestion]To much STG and AVT

The real issue is that there are too many classes with the MKb 42. On a 32 vs 32 server there are; 6 Assault 4 Squad Leaders 1 Commander That's a total of 11 MKb 42s, plus maybe 5-10 people who pick up dropped MKb 42s. IMHO, Squad Leaders and Commanders shouldn't get the MKb 42 AT ALL. MKb...
  19. angelangel

MP-41, Luger, G43 and MG42

I just want the Luger back.
  20. angelangel

[Error] Voting still broken (somewhat)

Every time a vote is submitted, the window resets making it very difficult to scroll down and pick the map you want to start a new vote on.