• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheSynchronizer

RO2 Experianced 3ds Max Users, Halp

Update: Resolved Alright, well I ran into a bit of a snag when attempting to select this model for texturing. Initially I was only gonna do a trial run and I'm glad I did as I discovered this issue. Now back in the day when I used Archaic Rhino3d, there was a way to split the model so it isn't...
  2. TheSynchronizer

RO2 Low Frames for a good card..

Well, finally upgraded from homebuild to alienware and I was able to run Ro2 on maximum with a gtx650ti yet now my Gtx 765m which can run every other game just fine, refuses to Run Ro2 properly, I mean even medium and low the game stutters. As I run my dude is retardedly going back in time a...
  3. TheSynchronizer

Fan Art?

Herp Derp am I the only person who draws fan art of this game? http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/178/0/f/rising_storm_by_the_ghost_of_razgriz-d6b04jb.jpg Old but gold *imo* needs moar soviet fem infantry~...
  4. TheSynchronizer

[Tuning] Server list does not load

Hmm this probably has to do with the fact that i fixed my rogame ini file by replacing it with the RS ini file.. but the server list does not load but my favorites list does. And I can still join and play off them.. so I wonder whats up with that.
  5. TheSynchronizer

[Crash] Crash at Splash Screen

Been crashing at splash screen, before report told me it had to do with async preloading. Well I decided to run it in safe mode and it gave me a more conclusive answer. So, how the heck do I fix this. key things to note: this game has worked perfectly fine... then everything changed when the...
  6. TheSynchronizer

[Crash] Rogame.exe has stopped responding

Everytime I launch the game this happens. This time around I have the log indicating what is happening.. someone explain.. what it means. .and how I can fix it.
  7. TheSynchronizer

[Crash] Ro2 Crashes Video and Internet Driver

Everytime I exit Ro2 9/10 times, it will crash my Nvidea display driver, and my ethernet usb driver. Fortunately I just unplug the netgear and plug it back in and it registers, however one does not simply unplug a video card and plug it back in without a restart. Any suggestions? A version of...
  8. TheSynchronizer

[Solution] Kernalbase.dll error (Rogame.exe not responding)

Simple solution yet painstaking and grueling. Reformat your Hard disk and reinstall windows 7. (or whatever os you're using)
  9. TheSynchronizer

[Error] Rogame.exe has stopped working

Can't start up red orchestra 2, lately though I've noticed that when I'm playing I suddenly crash when I exit the game to my desktop after a long period of time, I thought that was BS because I had to do hard resets. I defragged, verified, everything. Now I want to start up the game and it...
  10. TheSynchronizer

[Question] Flying Russians

The Russian Space Program at its finest. A question to devs, can you guys not fix this? I like having a good laugh every now and then ^~^
  11. TheSynchronizer

2D Art Red Orchestra 2 Fanart

My first fanart for this game :D enjoy, Check out the version with sound on my deviant art http://the-ghost-of-razgriz.deviantart.com/#/d5q4xip
  12. TheSynchronizer

[How Do I?] Punk Buster crashes my computer

After the last patch I finally figured out why my computer kept crashing and requiring a restart. Punkbuster was the problem, yes I've read that punk buster solution thread.. play on non PB servers is not a fix, its a way around a problem, Maybe if Tripwire didn't have 'only pb' servers that...
  13. TheSynchronizer

[Error] Level 50 Mg34 Reload Lag

Well got that belt fed mg34 now and whenever I reload, my hands move faster than the belt does ._.
  14. TheSynchronizer

[Error] Server List no longer displaying players

No filters set, no problems before with the game other then crashes, but my server list doesnt want to display players.. even though it says there are like 1200 playing.
  15. TheSynchronizer

[Crash] Crashing after the Barashka Patch?

Well I've been playing this game for about a year now, no bugs with it ever, runs smoothlly and beautifully, I love it. When suddenly Barashka. Mother of god this has been the most frustrating thing ever, I can play for at least 2 lenghthy rounds in a game before my computer completely freezes...