• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 13tisa13

Killing Floor 2 - Epic Online Services Beta

Epic is making online services so that players around the world don't have to depend on one platform to play video games! This will enable each player to merge all accounts like Steam, Blizzard, Origin, Epic etc. and let players buy their games where ever they want and still be able to play with...
  2. 13tisa13

Level Design Recommended Improvements to Objective Systems

The Custom objective node with "Endless Exterminate Objective" is much needed for a variation of custom objectives! I can see another gameplay being born just from this one node!
  3. 13tisa13

[Tower of Text] Played and reviewed all 54 maps from the NEWGROUNDS Mapping Contest

Wow, you really took the time to play and review all the maps! Looks very detailed and pro made! Nice job!
  4. 13tisa13

True Historic Map

Hey, check out the new map I made: Link to Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1515033576&tscn=1537203090 Story: 1969 - In the deep forests of Xứ sở thần tiên US troops left their base for a standard morning mission of burning villages and collecting...
  5. 13tisa13

VNTE-Da Nang Air Base

Looking forward to it! :)
  6. 13tisa13

Cua Viet

It looks awesome! Great job on the church!
  7. 13tisa13

Black April ( The Fall of Saigon )

Wow...idk what to say, thank you very much, Kuro! :)
  8. 13tisa13

Finally found the time to finish the trailer for my portfolio:
  9. 13tisa13

Yeah I know, there is still a lot left I could do but unfortunately, I can't really afford the time I need to do it. Gotta move on... Besides "players" have spoken and it's very clear they don't want this map so why bother. I really wanna thank you Pigeon for all the help and kind words...coming...
  10. 13tisa13

For those of you who monitored Black April as it was developed, I've made a little making of on my web page: https://www.tisa.rocks/black-april Your feedback has been implemented, balance is tested and just right, the map looks amazing, and I believe this chapter is completed! RICE = SAFE For...
  11. 13tisa13

The Update is now Public...Enjoy! :)
  12. 13tisa13

April 6th is the day we can update the maps!So soon...
  13. 13tisa13

The update is done, tested and ready but I won't be updating just yet because it wouldn't be fair to other mappers in the contest. But I can show you a sneak peek of the new Cathedral ;)
  14. 13tisa13

RS Vietnam Walkabout 2017 (I Corps)

That's ok, will have to be without that art then hehe... The white sand area looks spot on! :)
  15. 13tisa13

Hopefully when done it should look like this...but heavenly "heavily" fortified! https://travelsaigon.org/wp-content/uploads/notre-dam-cathedral-saigon.jpg
  16. 13tisa13

Cathedral inside look! Light is not yet built since I'm still working on it, but I figured I'd show you what's waiting for you at B objective :)
  17. 13tisa13

Yeah, I've noticed there is some problem with custom maps after 1.6 updates. I'm sure TW and AMG are working hard as they can to resolve that issue. Just rebuilding the old version wouldn't solve anything I'm afraid, you'll have to wait till I finish this update...but trust me, it will be worth...
  18. 13tisa13

If everything goes as planned the new update should come in a week or so and will solve that server crash problem. Cathedral modeling is finished and in fact, it's already in the engine. Hopefully, I can spend this whole week in the SDK to tweak the map according to the given feedback, 14 hours...
  19. 13tisa13

I have received all your feedback and would like to thank you for it, especially people that took the time to play the map a couple of times before writing one. I know constructing feedback takes time to write and I'm thankful to all of you for finding that time! Since you all requested it, I'm...