• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SirBurger27

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

We don't have bots on the {sBc} Server, but we did try to do nightly IOM events everyday from 8-10 PM EST, which is prime-time for NA and SA. Unfortunately, we have seen dwindling numbers every night, and now it is quite difficult to populate the server with more than 10 people. When I made more...
  2. SirBurger27

As someone who has spent many hours practicing hipfiring with a bolt action rifle in the base game, this saddens me quite a bit. In my experience accurately hipfiring rifles and SMGs in the base game is not that easy at all, it requires a lot of practice. I actually do not see many players...
  3. SirBurger27

I have some good news for fans of IOM. {sBc} is now proud to announce we will be running IOM on our Fight Club server! Look for {sBc} Fight Club Server [IOM] in the server browser. The server is 40 slots and located in the Central United States, and might provide better ping for some of those...
  4. SirBurger27

RO2 Idea for MG42

There is no reason why an MG-42 with a 250 round belt cant be hipfired if an MG-34 with a 250 round belt can, since the MG-42 is actually slightly lighter. Short range hipfire is pretty widely used by attacking teams in both competitive ladder play and casual public play, and has been for quite...
  5. SirBurger27

Steam DLC Pack (Wishlist)

Univermag Streets of Stalingrad SubBase Kaukasus DerIwanBerg
  6. SirBurger27

Public Countdown Bloodbath!!!

I am {sBc} SirBurger, and I will play on AXIS.
  7. SirBurger27

Beta Map SD-Bridge

Is this inspired by the old MoHAA map obj_bridge by any chance?
  8. SirBurger27

I agree, this may be an unpopular opinion, but I feel that there should be a way to configure the gameplay section of the mutator in order to use it as we like. When briefly running a previous version on my server, the response among the regulars and clan members was very positive to the sounds...
  9. SirBurger27

2 paths are set before you

Personally, I am more and less satisfied with base gameplay as it is now, and would rather see more new content. As mentioned earlier, it would probably be easier to attract new players with a steady stream of new content versus constant changes to base gameplay.
  10. SirBurger27

The C96 seen in-game fires the 7.63x25mm Mauser round. The C96 is slightly more powerful than the P38 in game, and slightly weaker than the TT33 iirc. I agree that adding this new 9mm pistol will be worth the effort, since it likely won't be more powerful than the C96. The Luger would be a much...
  11. SirBurger27

RS Seperate the 1940-44 Type 100 Into Seperate Weapons

They did issue a bayonet with every Arisaka rifle, but I'm not sure that they were expected to keep it fixed on the rifle 24/7, since the weight and length (15.75in blade) of the Type 30 Bayonet may decrease accuracy or become cumbersome in certain situations. Since we don't have detachable...
  12. SirBurger27

What exactly do 'we' want

How about we throw this silly nationalism aside and continue to focus our discussion on the video game please. Lets not waste our time arguing whether the US military or the Soviet military was superior 70 years ago. It will be impossible to have an educated discussion on this topic since there...
  13. SirBurger27

Mkb42(H) damage increase plz

Are you joking? Check the population statistics for Germany and Soviet Union during World War II, you will see that one country has significantly more men aged 18-35 than the other. Take into account that almost all Soviet forces were focused on the Eastern Front while the Germans were spread...
  14. SirBurger27

Mkb42(H) damage increase plz

I think he means giving Soviets more players would represent the fact that in general the Soviets outnumbered the Germans on the Eastern Front, although 100 v 28 is a huge exaggeration. 80 Soviets vs 48 Germans would be much more believable.
  15. SirBurger27

Darkest Hour 2 with RO2?

The successor to Darkest Hour, Festung Europa, will feature British vs Germans in Normandy. More info can be found here: http://www.festungeuropagame.com/ I think the main reason people did not want to make pre-1942 mods might be the fact that the conflict was pretty one-sided towards the Axis...
  16. SirBurger27

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

If the MG42 is already modeled on the halftrack, I wonder how difficult it would be to make a infantry version...
  17. SirBurger27

This...Agreed 100%
  18. SirBurger27

The 'core community' wanted Classic mode 2 years ago. A lot of work went into making and then improving a game mode very few play, so what's the guarantee that removing the mode 95% of RO2 players (the silent majority) play won't kill the game completely? The best hope for the 'core community'...
  19. SirBurger27

I think you are vastly underestimating the average players' attention span if you think they would not notice if there was suddenly no shift zoom, many removed weapons and unlocks, slowed movement speed, etc. I also think if realism mode was removed from the game RO2 would only be slightly less...