• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Smoke causes stuttering

So I've reported bad performance many times. Bad cases of stuttering and I think it must be the smoke from smoke grenades and such. Today I played a game on Hue and sat down behind a wall to the left of A where the americans usually comes from. I was staring at wall just in front of me and I...
  2. Z

Hit detection bug

https://youtu.be/I9Vyk3hvNNE So I've been wondering about this for some time. On most of the textures in the game, you can't see your bullets hitting. Is it just the hit effect missing, or something wrong with the hit detection in general?
  3. Z

Unable to change settings

So all of a sudden I can't change my settings anymore. The game wants to restart after changing settings (even just turning V-sync on and off??? :)) which I do but then the settings are back to what it was before. I want to lower my settings due to stuttering, hoping it might help.
  4. Z

Unable to place two claymores

I noticed today as US marksman that I could not place two claymore mines. After I planted the first one he switched to the detonator and I couldn't change back to claymore, despite it saying 1/2 mines placed.
  5. Z

Unable to close map

I noticed a small bug recently. Sometimes the map bugs out and can not be closed. I set my map button to my mouse since I check it very often and when it gets bugged I have to reset it to the M button. Otherwise I have to press "escape" and then "resume" to close the map. I tried resetting back...
  6. Z

Invisible walls everywhere! Trump approves.

Walls, walls, walls. Of the invisible kind. Everywhere. So in Rising Storm, you could walk through and hide in every bush but in Rising Storm 2 many bushes have leaves made out of the finest concrete and wallbuilding companies has advanced their technology to a state that would make Americas...
  7. Z

Kill feed setting bug.

I applaud the implementions of these settings! Very well done! There is a bug however, I think. When I set the Kill Feed setting to show only my kills, it still shows everyones. I have to turn it off completely if I dont want to see others kills.
  8. Z

PC Demolitionist reload skill not working

With the demolitionists final skill you can choose to reload in near real time while in Zed Time. This is bugged and only works at about 50% of the times. I think the problem is that if you reload just before Zed Time kicks in, it won't work, but I'm not sure. I just know it doesn't always work.
  9. Z

[Fix] Tank stuck on pole.

I can't believe I have to make a thread about this but please remove the telephone/utilitypole at the axis tank spawn on Pavlovs House. It is laying on the ground as you drive out of the spawn and the tank gets stuck on it every time. Just now I got killed because my tank got stuck. :IS2::mad:
  10. Z

[Question] Selectiing hero class.

If you choose a hero class, why can't you choose from hero/other teams rifles after that? Just now I selected hero class marksman and got my german rifle, but I wanted a soviet rifle but the class then showed up as veteran. Why? I understand that the amount of hero classes might have been...
  11. Z

I am getting really tired of this...

I am talking about this: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=88249 I made that thread a long time ago and it is fixed in Winterwald and Cold Steel and some other maps that had it back then but it keeps showing up in new maps with new patches. Now I can't play Hanto in RS...
  12. Z

RO2 Can't select tank

A bug has appeared which makes it impossible to select the tank role in multiplayer campaign. It says the role is taken but it is not. Same thing happens for both teams. I think it only happens when the teams are on opposite sides, like when the germans are attacking on BoD, or on ROF. :IS2:
  13. Z

All these Kill Messages

Something that has been bothering me all this time is the kill messages. You know, up in the right corner. 99% of the servers shows kill messages for and by everyone. Why? It is just spamming the screen with unimportant information. It is not exactly subtle with its green and red colors in big...
  14. Z

[Error] Aiming bug still active

I still have this annoying problem on the new maps such as Bridges of Druzina and Cold Steel, etc. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=88249 It pretty much makes it impossible to hit something when aiming down the sights. "Danh" fixed it on Winterwald but they still aren't...
  15. Z

RO2 Can you level up as Tank Commander?

The other day I was playing as a tank commander on Red October Factory. After a number of kills I got to level 2. This has (ofc) never happend before, despite many hours of tank driving (I must have thousands of tank kills) nor is the tank commander class visible in the personal stats section...
  16. Z

[Question] What happend to the stats?

My stats have suddenly been switched somehow. Favorite team is now Allies (which I never play as) and the win/loss ratio is also switched, giving me a ratio of 0.14 instead of around 2.40. Not a big deal, just wonder what causes it. :confused:
  17. Z

RO2 TK limit

Hello. I was just wondering if there is any way to check your number of unforgiven tk's? Maybe in the console or something...
  18. Z

RS About the range setting on mortars

I think that the range setting on the kneemortar is off. Last night, for example, I played Guadalcanal. When we japs came to E objective, I stopped 50 meters in front of it and deployed my mortar. I looked at the tactical view and it said 53 meters to E and E is a small objective so there is no...
  19. Z

[Error] Ammo depot steals G41 ammo

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always I just noticed a strange thing when playing as a marksman equipped with the scoped G41 rifle. When I go to an ammo depot it actually takes away ammo. 2 mags to be precise. You start off with 9 mags when you spawn and you end up with 7. I did a bullet...
  20. Z

[Error] Stationary MG shooting automatic single fire.

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always A few days ago I came across a new bug that hasn't been there before. When I shoot with a stationary mg, I switch to single fire mode, but the mg still fires in full automatic. However, the sound of single fire shot plays, but in full automatic. So...