• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Broski270

Menus All Buggy in Update When Using Gamepad

Well the update is here, and now theres problems with the menus, specifically when using a gamepad. First off, you cannot configure perks at all anymore, and second, most of the time you are in the trader you cannot move your selection at all. You press the left stick or dpad in a direction and...
  2. Broski270

Controllers: Greatly Improved, Minor Issues Remain

I hadn't played KF2 in a few months, and I am glad to see significant improvements in the controller support. The aiming feels fantastic now, the weapon button is useful even when not using the wheel (I use both methods of weapon switch based on situation now), merging the self heal with reload...
  3. Broski270

Custom Maps No Longer Allow Progression?

So I was playing with my clan last night on ParkingGarage. When we went to the next map, our progression was set back to what it was before the map. We played stock maps the rest of the night after that, but that brings up the question, was a whitelist implemented or something?
  4. Broski270

Polygons on black forest?

We have a clan member who is having issues with black forrest as you can see in the screen.shots here. Anyone have an idea to fix it? He played around wirh his graphics sertings to see if something was causing it but he had no luck...
  5. Broski270

[FIX]Controller Support Fix

UPDATE: See here for hot fix for latest verison of kf2: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1456979&postcount=3 Hey guys, As you all may have seen me trying to bring up here a few times, the controller support in this game is (for me was) broken. I have taken the liberty of...
  6. Broski270

Level Design Wave Doesn't Start?

So I am working on my first map for the game. Problem is when I go to test it, the wave doesn't start. It stays at 0/7. I have spawn volumes, pathnodes, and a trader. Any idea whats going on? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  7. Broski270

Level Design Will custom map music ever be an option?

So I just heard that you can't add custom music to maps like in kf1. Will this ever become an option or does kf2 handle music in such a way this will never be possible?
  8. Broski270

Level Design Importing KF1 Meshes?

Hey guys I've been thinking about getting kf2 early access only to build some maps for when our clan server goes up in a few months. I have one question though. Is it possible to import only static meshes from kf1? The utconverter I came across tends to bring meshes in without their textures or...
  9. Broski270

Siren Torturers KF1 After party Event

All summer long we will be running various event zeds on our server. Anyone is invited to join to get their last bit of kf1 in style. We have 12 player slots. More info is on our forums. http://sirentorturers.site.nfoservers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=180 Please note that our competitions...
  10. Broski270

Converting KF1 Maps

Just wanted to give yo guys a lead on converting KF1 maps. Ut3Converter allows you to port map as over various Unreal Engine versions. Using it I have successfully ported UT2004 maps to Ut3 and ported DM-Morpheus from Ut99 to kf1. The program will give in depth instructions for using the...
  11. Broski270

My Advanced Xpadder Config (X360 Controller Only)

Introduction/Why I Prefer Gamepads Before anyone starts saying "omg u n00b why u use controller kbm so l33t bro", make sure you read everything I have to say and if you still feel like saying something like that, you can piss off. I've grown up playing on both consoles and PC. I've played on...
  12. Broski270

My Recommendation For Christmas Map

As we know Tripwire has been using a lot of Swift Brutal Death's maps. However, 4 of his maps which are among my favorites have still not been added to the game, regardless, he has an awesome Christmas map called Santa's Bachelor Pad. Would be awesome to see a more polished version released for...
  13. Broski270

Frequent crashes since last update

Many people in my clan have been having this issue. Happens on all servers. Will a fix be released? This is getting very annoying.
  14. Broski270

no hoe servers?

Has anyone noticed that there are no hoe or suicidal servers? They are all normal beginner or hard. Anyone know why that is?
  15. Broski270

Potato is Unbuyable

Alright I've got a bit of a problem. I'm trying to work on getting all the achievements for the game and I trust tried buying the potato with over $80000. i cannot buy the thing for the life of me. I double click it, i hear cash but nothing happens. Same thing if I single click and click...
  16. Broski270

Who Do I Need To Contact To Change My Forum Name?

I know i probably shouldn't be posting this here but I don't know who I should contact to get my forum username changed to {ST}Broski. Anyone know who I should pm about this?
  17. Broski270

Split Screen! Woohoo!

Well guys from the looks of it, Killing Floor 2 will have splitscreen. However I didn't see anything about controller support but I'm assuming that will be integrated into the game sibce there is splitscreen. I'm pretty stoked if this is true.
  18. Broski270

Summer Zeds are Taking Over My Server Still

I'm running a server with Custom Zeds, and after playing one map, the summer zeds start appearing. Why is this happening?!
  19. Broski270

I Have Rising Storm, But No Tommy Gun

I was getting all excited about having a new gun for owning Rising Storm. Then I open the game up and see the RS Tommy Gun labeled as DLC and grayed out. What gives Tripwire? I've served for you, and you are going to rip me off like this? :IS2:
  20. Broski270

Converting KF2.52 Map to Killing Floor Retail

I have VERY little UnrealEd/KFed experience. I am trying to convert an old map for KFMod2.52 into the retail version. I already renamed it from .ut2 to .rom. However when I open it in KFed, the ground is missing (snow) and I get some kind of message about "epicparticles." Also when I play tested...