• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Broski270

Beta Map KF-NorthernSolitude Beta

I found a fix for the crashing. If you go to textures, myLevel, all the ones in the hologram groups need to be removed or replaced to stop the crashing. I right clicked each texture and clicked remove from level. Be warned all the holograms will turn to the soapy default texture. Sadly there...
  2. Broski270

KF Any way to get a non-steam version of KF1?

There's no point in trying to avoid Steam for this. You would not be able to play online, you would be missing all the updates, and you would have a very barebones experience with no mod support. If you want to properly play this game, get it on Steam for cheap during any big Steam sale (next...
  3. Broski270

Final Map Kf-AspenManor Contest Ver

We have a version on our server where we had managed to fix the traders. However, the map has been very unstable, constantly causing people to crash. Seems the map might be completely broken now that the traders are fixed and we don't know why.
  4. Broski270

Weapon in Server

You need to run Serverperks and ScrnBalance. Here is a detailed guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124250783 Hope this helps! :)
  5. Broski270

KF MaxPlayers heavy Problem

You have to use the KFMaxPlayers. It shouldn't be crashing that is bizarre. Mind posting your server.log?
  6. Broski270

Is it just me or does M14's laser feel... unnatural?

Wow that doesn't line up at all. Thats pretty bad. I've never seen a game do that before.
  7. Broski270

KF 1036 Update

Still no menu fixes? Menus have been pretty buggy with a controller since the sharpshooter update
  8. Broski270

Server [Help] Max Players whitelisted

I can't help too much since I didn't set it up on our server, but make sure you use the Tripwire one thats on the workshop. Thats the only whitelisted one.
  9. Broski270

How much have you spent on microtransactions so far?

Yeah I've spent nothing. I have no interest in skins and its nice to sell the occasional item drop and make a penny towards steam credit hahaha
  10. Broski270

Menus All Buggy in Update When Using Gamepad

Well the update is here, and now theres problems with the menus, specifically when using a gamepad. First off, you cannot configure perks at all anymore, and second, most of the time you are in the trader you cannot move your selection at all. You press the left stick or dpad in a direction and...
  11. Broski270

WWAUT - Continued Perk Changes

Honestly I do not like these commando changes. I relied on having both larger mags and tactical reload. Moving them to the same tree is a massive nerf that commando did not need at all.
  12. Broski270

the Pros & Cons of a Prestige System- A Community discussion

Such as micro transactions and dlc? The game seems to be following in the foot steps of payday 2, which itself had a prestige sysem as well. I hope its unlikely that they introduce it.
  13. Broski270

the Pros & Cons of a Prestige System- A Community discussion

Leveling is already really a drag in the game, and in kf leveling is definitely a barrier to higher difficulties. I would hate to have to use a prestige system for achievements because then since I like to try to get all achievements, I won't be able to play with clan mates for months until I...
  14. Broski270

Has anyone tried split screen kf2 on one pc by running 2 clients?

Unreal engine has built in split screen consoles commands. Did tripwire strip them out? Haven't tried myself but would be curious as to what happens.
  15. Broski270

Controllers: Greatly Improved, Minor Issues Remain

Just takes time. Playing unreal tournament 3 and left 4 dead 2 can seriously help with precision and reflexes, and so can kf2 if you give it time. The one thing I will say however is to turn off all the aim assist options. Aim assist not only is useless in this game (and most other games), but...
  16. Broski270

Depending on the preset is what the thumb stick is. On the preset I'm using it throws nades, which is probably the best button for nades. I honestly could care less about the keyboard and mouse argument, I've been through it a million times. I'm just as good with a controller if not better than...
  17. Broski270

I hadn't played KF2 in a few months, and I am glad to see significant improvements in the controller support. The aiming feels fantastic now, the weapon button is useful even when not using the wheel (I use both methods of weapon switch based on situation now), merging the self heal with reload...
  18. Broski270

Beta Release Rebalance Mod

This is an awesome mod! They should make many of your changes official. The only change I don't agree with is the knife increasing speed. In my opinion, its always been kind of a dumb feature. It was acceptable in KF1 since there was no sprint, but now that there is sprint I don't think it would...
  19. Broski270

WWAUT - Conducting the Killing Orchestra

Holy **** gamepad fixes! I hope this is what I think it means :D
  20. Broski270

KF Killing Floor - Linux antialiasing

Its better to run kf1 in wine. Trust me, the Linux port was atrocious.