• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. sampsa

Replacing COMS battery

Easy thing to do, but in my battery there isn't any markings or on the motherboard or its manual to show if it needs and 210 mAh or 220 mAh battery. Or does it really matter and manufacturer is using terror tactics as it threatens with explosion to sell me a certain type of battery?
  2. sampsa

Smoke grenade for AT-troops

Today, I found a rare server that still has vehicles enabled in game. Result was amazing combined arms maps where I played engineer all the time. During my duels with tanks I noticed that way too often I was battling a tank that wasn't blinded by smoke so I had to spent time maneuvering its...
  3. sampsa

Need new GPU

So it happens that Witcher 2 fried my ATI Radeon 3200 HD (error code 43) despite of my lowest of the low settings. Luckily I've a kind of a hybrid card that has also 3800 on it and computer switches between these two for games and office programs. No worries ROHOS still runs well. I was about...
  4. sampsa

Keyboard acting strange

My keyboard is acting strange. For example the place of question mark has changed. This only happens in RO, other games / applications work fine. Also the game console sometimes is oppened from
  5. sampsa

More stuff to engineers

As you might've noticed I've been transferred from urban jaegers to regiment that trains engineers (though I'll be back with Guards in 3 months). Back in the week when I was attaching a pipemine into a tree I realized I wanted to see it in RO2 and came up with other stuff as well for the...
  6. sampsa

Lone Sentry

While searching for a correct spelling for Nebelwerfer I accidentaly stumbled upon this page. http://www.lonesentry.com/index.html Very good collection of photograps, document's and research on 2n World War. I find the documents about Japan's Imperial Armys doctrines particulary fascinating...
  7. sampsa

Boats

Planes are big no-no, and I agree. But how about boats can we have them? I presume that we're getting some kind of landingcraft but how about actuall fighting vehicles? I'm mean of course the Eclo-80 which could be countered by the Imperial Navy's subchaser class No 13 because I at least don't...
  8. sampsa

Can we have mortars?

I'm talking about - of course - the japanese mortar operated by one man. When there's only one or a few per team I don't think it would make the game unbalanced. But is there american equivalent?