• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. sampsa

Replacing COMS battery

Easy thing to do, but in my battery there isn't any markings or on the motherboard or its manual to show if it needs and 210 mAh or 220 mAh battery. Or does it really matter and manufacturer is using terror tactics as it threatens with explosion to sell me a certain type of battery?
  2. sampsa

Wargame: European Escalation

1v1 is actually very rare. But since the game takes place in Germany / Poland every map has forests and little towns.
  3. sampsa

[Game] Mass Effect 3

Everyone else who is playing ME3 via PC had no problem with installation? Origing has been toying with me the whole day...
  4. sampsa

Need new GPU

Okay, for the time being I've put my computer back into status quo with old hardware. The lose cord hypothesis proved to be right. The **** hit the fan because there is a slot in the motherboard that requires 4-pin connector, but the new PSU has only 6- and 8-pin connectors. There are however...
  5. sampsa

Need new GPU

* Sampsa uses phoenix down * I'm updating my current computer with Ati 6850 GPU and Corssair CX500 power supply. Now that I've installed both components my screen stopped working. When I turn my screen on it'll show normal Dell computers etc text and logo but goes to sleep after that and the...
  6. sampsa

[Game] Mass Effect 3

why is it that they can't release games at the same time everywhere?
  7. sampsa

[Game] Mass Effect 3

Phew, for a second I read GameStop. Well I bought new GPU for ME3 but alas, my powersource can't support it. Still have few days to get that fixed:rolleyes:
  8. sampsa

Slowly, ever so slowly this game is downloading. But eventually I'm going to challenge and beat you all. You count has started, braze yourselves.
  9. sampsa

ELO I? Does this game have leagues lige StarCraft?
  10. sampsa

Wasn't there a part in the video above where player chosed a one tank from a group of four? Thenagain might aply only for vehicles.
  11. sampsa

You pre-ordering <instul here>:p
  12. sampsa

In Finland we have compulsory military service so by all means I wasn't a professional soldier but conscript. 362 days was my time. About the simplistic battle can't say much, but if ammo and fuel supply get included I be that it will bring into game a whole new perspect for many players. It's...
  13. sampsa

If the game is really going to do fields of fire and vision in the level it promises I don't think that they'll overlook such a thing as flanking maneuveurs e.g. For example they already have info of armor thickness in database, which would imply that game takes into account where the tank is...
  14. sampsa

[Game] Heroes and Generals (WW2 MMO FPS/RTS)

I've been waiting for a game that combines FPS and RTS, maybe me expectations will be met with this.
  15. sampsa

Loved World in Conflict. Most likely will love this one too. Will commence investigation at once.
  16. sampsa

New Firearms? New Vehicles?

Well Soviet m38 carbine comes into a mind first. And If I'm not wrong StuG III, sdKfZ 251 Hanomang and universal carrier are more or less confirmed?
  17. sampsa

Where do I find...?

1. Those symbols appear in mini map? Green for friendlies, red for enemy and blue for the people in the same squad. Though I couldn't really get you point I fear. 2. Underhand grenade toss is by default done with the mouse scroll. Can't help you with the blank page or the squad selection system.
  18. sampsa

The Problem With German Strategy (Essay Advice)

Wasn't the tide turned against Axis in North Africa also during 1942? In El Alamein?
  19. sampsa

TE-Butovo Praise Thread!

Very good map. The yard by yard fighting is as challenging as it is fun.
  20. sampsa

Gaming mice

Microsoft SideWinder ftw.