• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

The amount of devs responding in this thread is laughable.

I'm sorry but the devs get involved in flame wars in the general discusions ... ... meanwhile in the support part of the forums where people state their problems there is absolutely no activity. TWI
  2. R

Fire doesn't give any light ???????

First off I play on low settings. my "rig" is a laptop Lenovo Y510p with Intel core i7, 8 bg ram and Nvidia Geforce GT750m. Decided to play firebug last night and for my surprise the fire does not give any light. It looks like I'm spraying the zeds with orange juice. And backed up with the...
  3. R

Server How will the new update work?

Will I be able to update my server with the new update? OR I will be able to update only my client and have to play on TWI servers?
  4. R

Server A list of features you want implemented in the dedicated servers.

I know everyone have a lot of things they want to be able to do with their servers so please state them or discuss them or anything so that it could be easyer for someone to see them. I believe that TWI can implement all the needed functions into the vanilla dedicated tool so that we won't need...
  5. R

Bullet spread.

Am I the only person who don't like that the bullets don't go in the middle of the screen anymore? In KF1 I could shoot a fly in the eye from my hip on the other side of the map with the hand cannon. In KF2 no matter what I do the gin fires somewhere arround the middle of the screen and that...
  6. R

Exploiting HoE and Achievements.

Most people beat HoE by exploiting. I know few guys that are so up their "noses" for beating all maps on HoE and all they did was jump on certain spots with the double barrel and shoot from there. KF is the only game where achievements actually matter. If TW don't reset them they become...
  7. R

The new update is pretty stable and looks very nice, except the items for collecting.

On some parts TW have overacheaved anti glitching. You can't jump on the table even with a shotgun jump. There is not a snigle spot where you can get with shotgun jump. Great job. The skins are ok I guess, I don't really care unless it's a chicken ... I like to hear some familiar voices and...
  8. R

Bodies despawn animation.

I was playing yesterday and saw the bodies dissapear in front of me and thought how ridiculous that is. I hope other people can contribute with ideas. There could be an animation where the body on the ground dissolves in it's own blood untill it dissapears. Like in vampire movies when they...
  9. R

The wheel of fortune AKA the wheel of voice lines

One word - terrible. Done is such awefull matter due to the consoles. Not only it distracts that you have to hold a button and chose with the mouse without seeing the cursor, but it has the most useless lines ever. First the design - I get it that for consoles this is necesarry but it is god...
  10. R

Clot suicide turning suggestions

Clot grab is tooooooooo easy and convenient. Make it harder to struggle out and make it take longer time. On PC it's a joke shooting the zeds infront of you when you get turned, headshot the clot turning you and keep runing the same direction -1 zed behind you without work at all it just...
  11. R

Hundreds of beta keys are for sale. Good Job TW.

Good job Tripwire. Instead of doing something good like open beta, or give a key to anyone who owns the first KF. You decide to give the beta keys to bots, streamers and bloggers and now most of them are being slod for 5 - 10$ and not used at all. There are real people out there that heve...
  12. R

Sudden FPS drop and sound distortion once per game

I have no problems with 58 - 60 fps the whole time with normal graphics but sometimes usually once per game the sound gets all choppy and the FPS goes down to 20. It doesn't matter if it's during trader time, or fighting. It fixes by itself after 2 or 3 minutes. My specs are Core i7, 8 gb...
  13. R

Why does this forum even exist?

The devs only respond on Twitter. The beta keys are being given away on Twitter. All the latest news for the game are in Twitter. Why does this forum even exist?
  14. R

Everything is just right with KF2

The game is on UE3 which means it will work on the last years PCs on normal graphics and can rock newer PCs with amaizing graphics. The price ~30 euro is just right for EA. DayZ was 28 euro and there are other even more expensive EA out there. The release date 21 April is great for me, can't...
  15. R

Whitelisted maps.

Most of the people who have played Killin Floor know what happened when TWI dropped the whitelisting - the game went downhill by flooding with high level noobs. For those who don't know - at the begining only the official maps and some community maps were whitelisted and gave XP, then TWI said...
  16. R

KF Adding server to favorites ingame doesn't work

When you play on some server and you like it, and you try to add it to favorites from the ingame menu it is not adding it. Do you humble guys and gals know a way to add a server to favorites while you play on it?
  17. R

KF Anyone made some of those fancy new objective maps?

... Share them please :) or it is too early?
  18. R

KF Playing online radio on server?

Can a server be set to play some online radio during the game and not the original game music?
  19. R

KF Where else can we find the new DLCs exept in Steam?

I hate Steam because everything there is in Euro and that makes everything double expensive for me. Do you know if I can buy them some place else where the prices are in US $ ? They are not up in Greenmangaming.com ... :(
  20. R

KF Weird bug with the iron sight/rmb

For some time when I press my right mouse button to toggle iron sight it is not working. I have to press it a few times. Sometimes when I press it, it starts going to iron sight and then goes back to normal. It is not my mouse because I don't have this problem in other games, also in windows my...