• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Testmap perk boosting patched? why

It's not that. TWI have to update their game in order for any diference to take effect. The answer is that the person who is author of the map have removed the XP gain because it is used for boosting and not for testing. The info is from Reddit. This is why. There is no way for a thread like...
  2. R

Testmap perk boosting patched? why

Leveling maps are the plague of this game. But also there are spots on the maps that are even better than leveling map like that one door on Burning Paris, or next to the stairs of Evacuation Point. So leveling map or no it makes no difference if a player want's to grind the easy way he can do...
  3. R

Tripewire: JUST DO IT!

Being fighting the Patriarch for so many years. I like Hans. I don't like that he is a little ***** when there are zerkers and microwave guns. Dies really, really fast and easy ...
  4. R

Playing without music really changes to tone of the game

The first thing I did when I started playing KF and KF2 is to stop the music. Unfortunately in KF2 you can't stop it completely. When you lose there is still a piano that's playing in the background and when a FP or a SC showes up instead of just the ROAR there are guitar riffs with it. I just...
  5. R

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

So ****ing true mate. I love Killing Floor and I have spent over 800 hours in the first game and over 200 hours in the second one and I have had servers and communities and things. But unfortunately i live in Bulgaria and there is no way to obtain any "exclusive" things for any game out there...
  6. R

Anyone else getting pissed by husk suicide move?

I like it. It makes the game much more intence. If anything all zeds must have a suicide move if they are let alone for too long. The games I play usually go like this. click, click, click, click, Scracke coming from the stairs, click, click, click, click, Double fleshpound here, click...
  7. R

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

It's called "bait and switch" Nothing new Another reason for people to stop throwing money at their screens every time something is advertised as "exclusive" TWI loses credibilty every day. I can give only me for example but I own 100% of everything ever released for KF1. I even bought The...
  8. R

Sharpshooter -- Where is it?

I just hope it's not only high calibre low ammo guns. I loved the handcannon/crossbow combo in KF1. That was the only way I was playing and could take care of FP or SC in less than 5 seconds. I love the SS in KF1 because it was rewarding for headshots and I'm pretty good at it. Right now the...
  9. R

Best multiplayer stand-alone 2015.

I will judge when I have a new PC so that I can play KF2 with more than 20 - 30 FPS jumping to 150 during trader time and sometime? 15 when there are a lot of burning things on Low graphics with gore turned off. For now, for me personaly, KF2 is not playable. The new update borke the game for...
  10. R

Best multiplayer stand-alone 2015.

Nope. First 2015 is not over yet. Second the new Warhammer end times http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540
  11. R

Any talk about the "mode" option?

Aliens mode Objective mode Endless mode all of that are mods from KF1 What do you mean OP?
  12. R

Is block/parry officially the same?

No. Block is block. Parry is perfectly timed block resulting in knocking down your enemy.
  13. R

Firebug is still in this game. Tripwire, just WHY?

I'm all in the "We hate firebug" bandwagon For the sheer reason that it makes the game unplayable for me since I have low specs and the FPS drop in the new update is unbearable to the point that I stopped playing. Also for the reasons that it makes the game for the other players much more...
  14. R

I know, I know

It really doesn't matter if you have played KF1. Both games are really different. And the preks are different. You don't regrind. Also if you like the game you will probably like playing it, which will result in the ability to level your perks and have fun doing so. The only reason I stopped...
  15. R

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 80% off on Steam

As a person who lives nowhere PC gamer delivers or sells or whatever, I would love to get one of those since it's impossible for me to obtain it in any other way :(
  16. R

I know, I know

First it's awesome to be able to tallk to the staff directly. This is awesome. Now to the point. Those are my personal reasons and in any way I am not certain that I am absolutely right. Just trying to help by stating my experience so far. the #5 that is the slow vote kick goes basically like...
  17. R

SDK suggests that best weapon camos may be sold for cash. How will this work?

Calm down. It's impossible to do it in KF2 The reason is that if there is a random drop at the end of the game I will just stay in my server alone and die every time on wave 1 so that the game will give me a drop. Also when I'm the only person in the server thats 100% that I get a drop every...
  18. R

Killing Floor 2 gives me bad motion sickness. I cannot play it.

I have motion sicknes from most FPS games and some 3d person games aswell. What helps me is having a crosshair and FOV way over 120. I usually do 150 or even 190 for some games. The higher the FOV the better for my head. Anything that makes the screen move diagonally is not good. The camera...
  19. R

How do you feel about the current amount of content?

Nah. I have the worst FPS drops right now. It's mostly unplayable. So I don't play it. Everything low with 720p with no gore is the same as medium graphics on 1080p still between 20 and 60 fps. 60 at the start of any wave - 20 right before the last zed dies. It's not because of my PC since...
  20. R

I know, I know

Yup. And the reason I keep my server on 24/7 is because it don't require too much resourses from the PC and since I allready run 3 more servers, a KF2 server is the last thing that worries me for my bills at the end of the month. The reason for the password is not - I pay for the server I do...