• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Ports used by Killing Floor

Yoshi, mind updating this help topic? Its not working for a lot of people.
  2. K

Anyone ever thought of bringing the M99's ammo back to the ground level?

I de-railed a topic. I'm sorry. If you want to continue this Mk 23 discussion, please make a new thread for it. I've only ever tried using it twice, and one of those times was on Icebreaker. At wave 5 I had around 9k pounds. I never had more than 1k and it at the same time, and had to scrap...
  3. K

Anyone ever thought of bringing the M99's ammo back to the ground level?

So thought I'd reccomend something about this on the forums, only to see that the discussion is done to death, with my idea being one of the first this round. I'm gonna just leave....after commenting on this:
  4. K

Uber Tuber not unlocking.

So I tried getting this achievement on Solo mode. Didn't work, obviously. Then I tried it on a listen server on KF_Wolf. Didn't work. Tried it on KF_Levelling_PerkyV5, and it DID work. So apparently some maps are just greylisted for this achievement. Either that or they did something...
  5. K

Some Map Achievements being turned off

While I am disappointed that this is still an issue its obvious that they will work on it. Why else would they disable the achievements in the first place?