• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

KF Need a team pl0x :D

Hello to all the KF Community, ... skip to next paragraph so you don't get bored :P I'm back after a little pause since my pc went dead and i missed the whole summersideshow ( again ) which i waited for a whole damn year :D Anyway i can afford to wait another one, am young so i hope nothing...
  2. H

Anyone got the new DLCs ?

Just wondered does anyone got the new DLCs ? usually when someone is release the same day the game is flooded up with the new skin, weapons or whatsoever. Those robot skin and golden weapons are now avaliable on Steam but i see noone using them and especially because i would like to get the...
  3. H

[Crash] Recent problem ...

Hello TWI, hope to get some help on this. Today i downloaded the F2P version of the "Dwarfs?!" because i went to go for that 40k Axe achievement for Killing Floor in main ... suddenly i started to like that game and whole day long i play it as addicted little kid. Later then decide to give me a...
  4. H

Looking for a team

Hello there, im looking for a party to get the "explosion of love achievement". Got a hard time doing it since most of the people heal up during their run to the trader and its pretty hard to get 5 people toghter to achieve it. Anyone wanna help can add me on steam ( eXc|fr3ak / zl473v ). I'm...