• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

KF Need a team pl0x :D

good to see so much people willing to try out :D i have nothing agains a pub game aslong as the team i play with know what to do ... im not from the guys who lock all their games up so no randoms join but its good to have a "team" when you try to achieve something which kinda spoil the idea of...
  2. H

KF Need a team pl0x :D

Hello to all the KF Community, ... skip to next paragraph so you don't get bored :P I'm back after a little pause since my pc went dead and i missed the whole summersideshow ( again ) which i waited for a whole damn year :D Anyway i can afford to wait another one, am young so i hope nothing...
  3. H

Anyone got the new DLCs ?

Just wondered does anyone got the new DLCs ? usually when someone is release the same day the game is flooded up with the new skin, weapons or whatsoever. Those robot skin and golden weapons are now avaliable on Steam but i see noone using them and especially because i would like to get the...
  4. H

Some Map Achievements being turned off

I understand mate, and ofcourse ill be more happy having a bug free game rather full of bugs and glitches game :) keep up the nice work! like i said i don't wanna sound like a hater, all the events and speciment and skins and stuff is awesome!
  5. H

Punk'd unlocked in Kf but not in Steam

because those character is event related and you probably finished the last step which is beating the event map on any difficult after the event was over. My commando chicken stuck the same way duo to i did bedlam challenge after the event was over. So just wait for summer side show and it...
  6. H

Golden Potato Achievement Bug?

since its bumped ... I hope I'll get the chance to get those 2 also since I got the game since Halloween and i had no chance to try on them ... and about Flux ... well whatever i just won't comment cause probably my reply will either be massively edited after i right what i think or it might...
  7. H

Some Map Achievements being turned off

Im kinda "lol" that you devs notice that now since there are like 20 topics about Flea Circus scattered in forum ... Thanks for fixing that anyway but i kinda feel like you devs ignore us duo the reason i mentioned above ... It's good to know that someone ( you ) in the dev team atleast care to...
  8. H

Some achievements just dont work

those are some great news there! and about the katanas i can very well remember i readed a topic in steam forum (tonight) and according to yoshi i can even quote him "give your whole team katanas, sit back and enjoy" or something similar :) but when you say it don't count ill try something...
  9. H

still ... they are not working :D gave katanas to 3 people they made atleast 1 kill ( in front of me ( the katanas were 3 different once not the same one )) and counter still say 0/3 so i guess mno not working :) about the gingers yeah they seems to work but i had to kill like 10 to get it (...
  10. H

yep same here ;] let me know when you got fix for it :D
  11. H

Killing Floor Twisted X-Mas 2012 Event

the new achievements arent shown in profiles aswell so i guess the guys from TWI went rush to launch the event cause they already delayed it by 2 days and the fixes and rest of the stuff thats currently not avaliable would be updated a bit later. Did you try to go to the dlc's via the game ?
  12. H

true for me aren't working Back to work ( 20 clots in a wave ) Can't catch me ( just had a bait friend with group of 5 gorefasts ... nothing ) Highlander also seems locked ( soloed whole game with claymore .. nothing ) A Bloody Christmas Carol ( same game as above didn't achieve anyway ) Still...
  13. H

what are you doing tripwire

yeah because of all that crying we get reskins rather new weaps ( even if there are actually 2 new weapons ). when you dont like - resign is my opinion on that topic. everything that can be added its new and good.
  14. H

[Crash] Recent problem ...

Sorry for double posting ... Problem fixed himself ... steam downloaded something for 3rd time and suddenly it started working again. i guess something didnt update correctly from there on everything went to hell. I tryed to edit my post to remove the prefix or fix it to "solved" but i couldnt...
  15. H

[Crash] Recent problem ...

Hello TWI, hope to get some help on this. Today i downloaded the F2P version of the "Dwarfs?!" because i went to go for that 40k Axe achievement for Killing Floor in main ... suddenly i started to like that game and whole day long i play it as addicted little kid. Later then decide to give me a...
  16. H

that small game is so much from addictive ... its like that other minecraft thing ... looks awfull but once played you are like "more more more more" :D i cant say its much of boring its kinda browser game and i play those a lot :D
  17. H

i love it how the axe send them flying :D i wonder if the FP gonna fly like this aswell :D atleast upon killing blow :D
  18. H

Another engineer perk suggestion (please give it a read)

the only thing i could say is ... drop killing floor go play team fortress 2 :D
  19. H

Force spawned as wrong class with no weapons?

w00t didnt see i got infinity nades ... i got 3 nades as usual when i drop them out no more nades :D didnt try to throw more then 3 to be honest but next time it happens to me ill try
  20. H

Achievement for Abusement Park normal doesn't seem to work

The achievement you mean is probably "Piece of Cake" which is achievement only for "Incendiary maps" and "Grindhouse maps" which include only: Crash, Departed, Filths Cross, Icebreaker, Waterwork, Biohazard, Hospital Horrors, Mountain Pass and Suburbia. The "Flea Circus" is part of the Event...