• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Michael Jackson is dead :O

on his way to hospital, MJ had one wish...'put me in the children's ward' I'm sorry
  2. F

Full length Darkest Hour trailer

haha love the bit at 1.15, straight off band of brothers!
  3. F

DH 2.1 "COW" update

I have a feeling that this was an attempt at humour that didn't quite come off right?
  4. F

Darkest Hour 2.0 has been released....

Alright, noob question: Do we have to uninstall the current DH version we have, and then install the new .exe (as if it was a full installer, containing all we need to play), or is the new .exe file effectively a patch to be installed on top of the previous DH already installed?
  5. F

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Are they really that important to you? Its a spade.... lets not get ahead of ourselves. Its not exactly the difference between DH being an epic failure and a masterpiece. btw, what game is that?
  6. F

Resistance and Liberation Alpha - Patch OUT!

For the 1,000,000,000...th time (honstly this topic has come up in more forums/threads than I care to remember lol), the garand can be reloaded mid clip, its just the mod hasn't got the animation for removing the half used clip done yet, so it looks like you putting a fresh clip on-top of a...
  7. F

^ Yeah Piles right, I was shooting at Americans on the long road at lafiere, not one fell, then as I got closer towards them, a tank magically appeared between me and them. All that time I had been seeing them through the tank lol and my bullets were hitting the invisible tank in front of them
  8. F

Playing as the Germans is now fun rather than a chore, and the new, quicker bolting while in I.S is good, very much like in RO. Though, like many others, I still would prefer manual bolting over auto, but lets not kickstart this issue again... Still alot to be improved on, but its clear that...
  9. F

Awesome, looking forward to trying out the new map, the others were starting to wear thin. Hopefully, it'll attract players back onto the servers aswell. Fingers crossed...
  10. F

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Some Resistance and Liberation screenies, all from the map "lafiere"
  11. F

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I only started playing stalker for the first time ever when I picked it up for
  12. F

Models Disapear

Don't have a clue, but if you copy and paste the bug/error report here, it may help those who are in the know on this sort of stuff?
  13. F

I realy like the game so far, very challenging, and imo has great teamwork and from a realism aspect, sorry to say it, but I think its better than RO (awaiting incoming). My only criticism is that the hit detection system is really bad, I mean using the kar98 is hard enough, but when you shoot...
  14. F

Give the stg44 its old sound back!

Sounds much better, though I doubt it will be changed, even if it is such a minor thing. Anyway, I'm guessing lots of others prefer the current sound.
  15. F

Brothers in Arms HH E3 trailer

I swear that everytime I see a video for this game, it looks and plays completely different. Originally, it looked pretty good, now I'm not so sure. And whats with the crosshairs and zooming in on someone when you get a headshot? Seems to be shying away from its realism roots and going for the...
  16. F

Call of Duty 5

The game has friggen laser beams!!! But no blood...
  17. F

DarkestHour Hotfix Patch.

I've reinstalled RO, seems to be working fine now thank God... Just reinstalled DH, but need to add the hotfix patch. Wheres the right place to install the hotfix patch .exe? Do I put it in the actual DH folder inside the RO folder, or just into the RO folder itself? cheers
  18. F

DarkestHour Hotfix Patch.

Version mismatch aswell.... I'm really pi$$ed off atm, RO and DH were running fine, then TW had to release that darned patch and now I can't even join a server...
  19. F

Connection Cancelled

Hi there, RO, MN and DH were working fine before the patch that came out for RO a few days ago. Now, whenever I attempt to go onto a server on each of the three games, the load screen will come up for the map being played, and then the error "connection failed" will appear and I will be taken...
  20. F

Call of Duty 5

To be fair, cod, cod uo, cod 4 , and maybe (just maybe) cod 2 were not true arcadey games. But cod 3 imo was a bit more arcadey than the rust, and just lacked the grittyness of the others.