• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

what's the difference between zeds and specimens?

achievements: It's What's Inside That Counts Turn 500 Specimens into Giblets. Blooper Reel Turn 500 Zeds into Giblets using the M79.
  2. S

specify achievements

been going through these and some of them do not give enough information. Highlander Kill a Scrake, a Fleshpound, and the Patriarch with the Claymore Sword within one map. I'm reading online that this is for the xmas event only. It doesn't say anythinga bout xmas scrakes, xmas fleshpounds or...
  3. S

will twisted christmas return?

I got 10/13 of the achievements in 2010. Never won evil santa's lair on long/normal until today. Although the achievements say I have and don't have bad santa completed, I'm curious if Bad Santa skin will be available. I'm curious if the skin will unlock or if it's going to bug out since I...
  4. S

Petition to extend Hillbilly Horror

With these bugs, achievements not registering, games crashing, frequent points of freezing, lack of servers, lack of space in available servers, and most importantly, those effected by Hurricane Sandy, I want to see how many people would like to see this event be extended. I'd really like to do...