• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Squad suggestions! Looking for a server/clan that does teamwork..

Friend me and join me on my dedicated server if you are serious about playing and running with a good team. Good pings can be had from all over North America.
  2. C

Squad Looking for a KF Only US East Coast Based Clan

No clan here (I think KF clans are kinda lame, but to each his/her own), but you are welcome to join me and the regulars on my very tightly admined HoE east coast server. We tend to have a game with a nice crew a few times a week, at varying times of day/night. I only put the server online...
  3. C

Intel HD Graphics vs Discrete 680M

I had the same problem with my Lenovo t420. I ended up just disabling the onboard graphics in bios. You lose a ton of battery life but that isn't a huge concern for me. The nvidia control panel was of no use.
  4. C

what I did today

Out of paranoia I always create a copy or an archive of a directory before a reinstall just in case it is hiding any important files. Guess I'm not so paranoid after all.