• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Summer Event Pier of Pain

Cool. The aesthetics look great for this event.
  2. D

Summer Event Pier of Pain

Is this live yet?
  3. D

KF Do you think Summer update will include any RS Weapons?

I'm looking forward to this event. It will be the first summer event I have taken part in and also I haven't played KF since the Xmas event so it'll be a nice way to get back into it. KF always feels a lot darker and more sinister when I haven't played it for a long time. Hope there will be a...
  4. D

Enrage Scrakes and FP's

I only play normal and hard, but I think almost everyone I've played with isn't aware of how to deal with scrakes and FP's and doesn't know the conditions under which a FP will rage. Most people just try to pommel them with shots as soon as they appear when in fact neither of them pose a...
  5. D

Tier 3 weapons.... what are they?

what number does it bind to..... and is it tier 3 when talking about this achievement? Leaving aside personal opinions about how good weapon x is against weapon y, I'm just intrigued about this because I'm sure (unless someone knows definitively otherwise from the game files) that all weapons...
  6. D

These are all bound to "4" as well aren't they? I know the tier refers to the "level" of the weapon, but I always thought that this was also reflected directly with which number the weapon bound to as well.. It's surely no coincidence that weapons that bind to 2,3,4 are all successively better...
  7. D

The SCAR binds to "number 4" by default.... is it anything that bins to "4" then?
  8. D

Regarding the achievement where you have to "drop 3 tier 3 weapons that a team-mates kills at least one zed with" What is a tier 3 weapon?... is it just any weapon that becomes assigned to the "number 3" key?
  9. D

Any ways to engineer these achievements?.... not including "me and a friend"

Thanks for the suggestions, I got them in the following ways. The gorefasts I used the ZED gun to slow them down and then axed them in the back. The bloats with the bullpup, I used a couple of faked players to get 3 in a single wave. The siren with the LAW I did after doing the bloats. The...
  10. D

Hell on earth is too easy ! Need a new difficulty !

I don't know how anyone could solo anything above normal (with relatively leveled perks) unless of course the game actually gets easier as you level your perks.
  11. D

Any ways to engineer these achievements?.... not including "me and a friend"

Any ways to engineer these achievements?.... not including "me and a friend" "kill 2 gorefasts from behind in a single wave" Sounds easy and as if it ought to happen, but they are almost impossible to get behind even when attacking someone else and they spin around very quickly. I tried to do...
  12. D

Some fixes for the Berserker

Decaps seem much too hard now with anything that isn't a katana. If a beserker can't decap enemies then it's pretty much a pointless class. The high melee damage is meant to be what he has got going for him. Take that away and you've got someone who can run fast with low dps and no specialities.
  13. D

Not unlocking the "Dwarfs?!" Axe.

It must take way more than 7 minutes. 7 Hours maybe. You get such a piffling amount per game that it would take hundreds of games to amass 40k. No tacker on the achievement doesn't help either.
  14. D

Not unlocking the "Dwarfs?!" Axe.

Hopefully the axe will be available after the event (or not available to anyone) because it doesn't seem fair to have it only obtainable once per year. Same for the achievement s related to the axe. I can't stand that dwarfs game, and getting 40k gold in it must take absolutely ages based on...
  15. D

Favorite Zed models

The sheriff patriarch saying "scuse me whilst I whip this out" never failed to amuse my dirty mind.
  16. D

Halloween 2011 achieves now avaliable!

I'm having to do it on beginner short games because the highest leveled perk I have is a level 3 Sharpshooter and normal is too hard. it's possible I'm sure, but if you make one mistake and get swamped you can end up dying before even getting to the scrakes and the whole thing has been a waste...
  17. D

Halloween 2011 achieves now avaliable!

Is there any quicker way to get the "kill 25 scrakes" achievement? You could play for months online and not get it because you don't get the killing blows, and I can't solo normal or hard so I don't think that's an option.
  18. D

Squad suggestions! Looking for a server/clan that does teamwork..

Add me if you like. I've only been playing a short while but the teamplay aspect and people playing their correct roles is something that I see missing from public servers where the tactics are often very basic/bad if they exist at all and people will freelance too much. I'm looking for...
  19. D

Squad friendly English speaking players wanted!!!

I'm also looking for people to play with. Preferably people who have a sense of teamplay and playing their role rather than running off and becoming a liability. I don't have a mic at the moment but that can be sorted out. Specifically at the moment I'm trying to clear hillbillyhorror on normal...
  20. D

Tactics Holding spawn on HillbillyHorror

A lot of people on publics just restort to camping on the roof of the central building (the one with the stairs leading up to the hole in the roof) and in my humble opinion it doesn't work. There are at least 4 ways for the zeds to get up there, and once someone gets hit they lose focus and stop...