• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

How to balance MGs and make them overall more desirable class.

IRL both DP-27 and MG-34 could be fired from shoulder when standing or kneeling. Ingame you can only hipfire. Adding this feature to the game would help balancing the weapons since DP-27s low ROF would make it a lot more controllable when firing it from shoulder. However this isn't the biggest...
  2. A

[Crash] CTDs much often than in beta.

5 dumps included. Game crashes every 15-30min when playing online, SP was fine, crashed once during 6 hours. Beta was more stable for me. BTW. Is there any way to extract the info in those dumps and check it myself?
  3. A

Will there be day 1 reviews?

Just interested if we might see some reviews today? I have already 35 hours in beta and I know the game rocks but review scores have huge impact in sales and thus player population.
  4. A

Need ability to separately map Zoom/Sprint and Use/Cover/Bandage/Resupply keys.

It's impossible to resupply a machine gunner in tight corridors or pick up weapons in same situation because apparently cover function has priority and the player character will just start hugging cover. Same thing with bandaging, I have had my character glue himself to the wall and pick up...
  5. A

Esc button not working after todays patch

So pressing Esc does nothing after todays patch. Can't get back to menus ingame.
  6. A

More specimens spawned at same time.

Now it's actually easier to win maps if everyone splits up and each player has around 5-6 specimens following him because only 32 are spawned at one time. That way getting surrounded by specimens is nearly impossible because the maps are rather big. The number of specimens spawned at once should...
  7. A

Are perks tied to Steam account?

So if I for some reason lose the game installation (broken HDD etc) and reinstall the game will my perks stay? Or if I play this game at other computer with my own Steam account? Do I have the perks I earned in my use then?
  8. A

Normal difficulty and Flesh Pound

I have played this game for 7 hours now and every single 7 wave normal difficulty map has ended to Flesh Pounds raping us in 6th or 7th wave. They are way too overpowered at that difficulty level. Enemy that can take 20+ shotgun blasts and kill you in 2 seconds is way too much. Killing it with 6...
  9. A

Ability to "lock" a tank?

It's very annoying when you drive your tank to very good position and then some smartass comes and jumps to drivers position and drives the tank to certain death just to spawn again and take the tank to himself. It's very fun to multi-crew a tank when your driver/gunner is cooperative but when...
  10. A

AOP's opinion on where the game has problems

Reason why I think I just waisted my 30
  11. A

Retail versions installer is totally FUBAR.

I just received my retail boc and the installer won't let me choose where to install. I don't have free disk space on C: nor I do have Steam there. FUBAR = ****ed beyond any recognition I don't have a credit card so I had to buy the retail version and the first impressions aren't certainly...