• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SkullFinder123

KF_Soldier_Trip.ukx version mismatch

Can't play online since I'm "missing" said file, although I do have it in my directory. I have tried deleting it and verifying my cache only to have the same results. Also tried changing my steam download location. Anyone else having this issue?
  2. SkullFinder123

Upgrade?

Saw this "Upgrade" option today... dunno if this has always been here or what (might've just never noticed it til now) but what use is this for?
  3. SkullFinder123

KF Achievement locked difficulties

Before you guys say this is just another hate thread on new players, this is not. What if Suicidal and HellonEarth were achievement locked, where you would not be able to play on those difficulties unless you beat x amount of map achievements on Hard to unlock Suicidal, and x amount of Suicidal...
  4. SkullFinder123

Killing Floor crashes during KFO-Steamland

KF suddenly crashes after the Ringmaster makes his 1st speech after the game begins. I've tried validating my cache and reinstalling. Really bugs me how I can't play the most important addition during this great event :C ...FYI I'm on a Mac
  5. SkullFinder123

No KF SDK for Mac users?

How come the Killing Floor SDK is only available to Windows users? I know that KF started out as Windows only then became ported over to Mac, but why not the sdk as well? I've given this a test run http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=77024 and every step works out, except the...
  6. SkullFinder123

Split Cash Mutator

Wouldn't it be nice if most people who have to leave give their cash to their teammates? I think a mutator should be made where if you leave without giving up cash, all your cash is distributed evenly to your teammates. For example: you leave the match with 600, and there are 4 other players in...
  7. SkullFinder123

Mac Solution to a majority of Mac problems...

^ Title. Appears the only way to fix the whole issue is to just use CrossOver and run the Windows version of Killing Floor. To any of you guys who love this game like me, here's what to do: 1) Install CrossOver. It lets you run Windows applications without a hunch (for the most part) and runs...
  8. SkullFinder123

Crawler numbers increase?

^This... hard to play Berserker with Crawler spam around almost every conrer. Anyone else notice this?
  9. SkullFinder123

Night-vision goggles?

Yup. Wouldn't be too bad to have Night-vision goggles as a feature like body armor that you buy from the trader. The goggles disappear on death so you have to repurchase them each time you die. It wouldn't be too expensive to purchase and you'd have to bind a key to enable/disable it. Having 1...
  10. SkullFinder123

Mac Why I most likely will never play Killing Floor again.

I love Killing Floor. It will always be one of my favorite games. I just hate how buggy it is, how the developers rarely if ever respond to any posts on their forum, and how Mac users like me never get any notice when we complain about not being able to use their DLC when we paid for it. I just...
  11. SkullFinder123

Mac Can't gain exp for any perk

Ever since the Halloween update, I've noticed that my perks no longer save progress. I'm stuck as a Lvl 4 Berzerker at 2.2m damage and I can't seem to increase it as all progress added to it gets erased. I tried playing on Solo and Multiplayer on Official servers only with no mutators enabled...