• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

in scrnbalance # Event number: # 0 - Default zeds # 1 - Summer (circus) zeds # 2 - Halloween (new) zeds # 3 - Xmas zeds # 255 - Forces regular zeds. Ignores current KF event or map infos. EventNum=0 Is it possible to make them randomly spawn from the 4 type of event zeds? like in this...
  2. A

KF How to Compile multiple character skins into one?

Hmm what i need is like that spiderman skin pack, it has only 2 files but contains 15 skins. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=242057366 lets say i have 100 custom skins, i want to pack them all like the one above
  3. A

Is there any guide? can someone please link or help. Due to server custom weapon/skin limitation. Example: Sasuke Skin has only 2 files: Sasuke.ucl Sasuke.u Naruto also has 2 files: Naruto.ucl Naruto.u Deathpool, batman, joker all of them have 2 files each. How to combine both so it will...
  4. A

please delete.. wrong area
  5. A

KF Connecting issue related to mods?

that sounds so complicated to do :( :( I just want scrnbalance + serverperks + sentry tech perk/weapons + heavy/brute gunner perk/weapons to work on my lan. Although having a huge collection of custom skins would be nice
  6. A

no other way to counter the limitation? surely its the serverperks.. hmm edit.. found more info about it here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=94216
  7. A

i copy+paste everything from the 1st computer to the 2nd computer :( still the same problem.. feels like i am the only one with this issue
  8. A

I have 2 computers, i do testing on lan multiple times. I notice when i exceed a number of "skins" or "weapons" or anything i add in serverperks. I seem to get stuck at "connecting to server" The 1st computer is hosting the game has no problems, can play with all the mutators or mods. But when...
  9. A

[Template] Backpack Weapons

Any downloadable mutator version of this? Don't know how to convert or compress XD
  10. A

[Mutator] ZED Manager

Edit: Damn.. i feel so stupid.. thanks forrest... so it should be like this: And.. it works :D all 4 of them spawn. ZedDefs=(Kind="FATALE",Username=,Package=,ClassName="Fatale.ZombieFatale",bEnabled=True,bLocked=False)...
  11. A

[Mutator] ZED Manager

So i have all the Fatale, Sick, Shafter, Goreshank files. also PSEUDOGIGANT files this is what i add in the zeds.ini? ZedDefs=(Kind="FATALE",Username=,Package="Fatale",ClassName="Fatale.MutAddFatale",bEnabled=True,bLocked=False)...
  12. A

[Mutator] ZED Manager

Awesome work! can't wait to try this
  13. A

Great job on the new updates! :) been gone again.
  14. A

Great job again poosh! :D tested all the new versions, all good.
  15. A

List of bugs in the current KF Build

great job! :D
  16. A

Okay... after few tests and all.. Bugs: If you enable Super Zombies 2.1.1.. Carnival/Summer Monsters don't spawn, Shiver, Brute, etc. don't spawn. If you disable Super Zombies 2.1.1 Everything works. Minor Brute Gunner v1.20 bug, no "text": :D
  17. A

shiver, brute, jason don't seem to spawn anymore? they worked before the summer event.. Doom monsters are spawning without problems thou. anyhuu! have a happy birthday again dude! haha
  18. A

its okay haha, most people use the normal mode anyway!
  19. A

happy birthday poosh! Scrn doesn't seem to work with objective mode.. nothing happens when you create game.. timer is 0:00 at top when i disable scrn from mutator list, objective mode works w/o problems
  20. A

Did you try the latest SCRN beta version ? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ScrNBalance/discussions/2/846958001142362400/