• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zerginfestor

Tactics Any idea how to handle the new Scrake?

When playing in the new update, it seems Scrakes (especially raging ones) seem to...'stick' to the target? They seem to kind of spin on a record and still hit their target unless they're zerking out, It's kind of annoying you can't circle them anymore, as they were already the infamous 'team...
  2. Zerginfestor

Gunslinger Speculation

Seeing as we have a SS speculation thread, I hope people wouldn't mind if I drop a Gunslinger thread as well :D. Seeing as KF2 is coming in just 2 days as EA, with the perks coming back one at a time, I'm actually curious as to how the Gunslinger will be, so I speculated that: -The Gunslinger...
  3. Zerginfestor

About the Flamethrower..

Has anyone tried it extensively and if so, how is it? From what I saw it seems rather..disappointing? It doesn't seem based on the 'liquid-looking' flamethrower back in KF1 where it would fire like a hose. In KF2, it seems it's more like a propane-based flamethrower, which is kind of...
  4. Zerginfestor

Anyone care to go on a roll with me?

Not too long ago, Lacedaemonius has made a small tourny on KF with some unique rules and such, which interested me, but with a minor setback that I must be in a team of 3 (3man HoE) in order to join. It begins on Dec. 1st, and I was just wondering if any of you would care to roll with me on it...
  5. Zerginfestor

Not enough Midieval Love I think.

Personally, when looking at the Berserker, you have a decent amount of weapons, some modern, some classic, yet only two are truly back in ole days. Those being the Scythe and good ol' fashion Claymore sword, I was thinking about how about adding OTHER midieval weaponry back in the day? I also...
  6. Zerginfestor

Question about the Trenchgun

I'm kind of wondering about the Trenchgun since I'm using a Support playout with it (First Firebug lvl.6 throughout the first wave, then sell the flamethrower and grab the trenchgun, switch to support, grab the Hunting Shotgun) and I've been wondering does it really level up the Support...