• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zerginfestor

UMP 45 - Thoughts on what it will/should be like

Should definitely pack more firepower than the Kriss in return for it's slower RoF, smaller mag, and the use of .45, so it might be the T4 sidegrade to the Kriss. Wonder what kind of attachments they'll add to the sucker, should be interesting!
  2. Zerginfestor

Kicked for using Destroyer of Worlds

Brings the whole saying "NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED" to a whole new meaning of badassery.
  3. Zerginfestor

Firebug Perk refinement

Someone already suggested that the fire should in fact slow the zeds down, at least with Zed Napalm as a tweaked new ability, allowing not only to buy the team time, but it can also help get a bead on enemy zeds to let others open fire on them. I'm surprised anyone can have a hard time with the...
  4. Zerginfestor

Firebug Perk refinement

What was the point? Explain it, please.
  5. Zerginfestor

Firebug Perk refinement

I guess you have no idea how Napalm works, because that's exactly what's designed to do: It's a glob of flaming jelly that cannot be put out, as it burns real slow, yet at the same time, burns real hot. As of right now, the only reason I'm seeing Firebugs at all is because of the skills (Pyre...
  6. Zerginfestor

Firebug Perk refinement

Basically, it's like a huge explosion and gout of fire erupting into the room and making it look like the Zeds just teleported into hell. Or a huge dragon decided to release a fiery breath right as soon as the Zeds break open and let the oxygen pour in. You can find some examples on youtube...
  7. Zerginfestor

Firebug Perk refinement

Personally, the main issue with the Firebug is not just the skills and the Flamethrower, but the Zeds. They're incredibly fast, vicious, and just make a B-line right into player, and without anything to slow them down, DoT means jack squat in a game where DPH and DPS are king of the hill, not...
  8. Zerginfestor

Good job everyone

What? No. Slugs never penetrate, they're literally a fat, giant slug shot out of a rifle. Think of a fat metal fist being blown out of it and hitting something, huge damage, but it doesn't really go through and through, it just kind of ends there.
  9. Zerginfestor

Firebug: Zed Shrapnel vs. Zed Napalm

Oh yeah, forgot about that issue. :(
  10. Zerginfestor

Hardly. The Flames in KF2 are nothing compared to the pure white-hot flames of KF1, and most of the lame arguments were from people just trying to nab a kill a Firebug was already torching. In fact, you would have more issues with the Demo's M32 and 'Demo Spammers', as they could fill the entire...
  11. Zerginfestor

That's an awesome idea, in fact, people were talking of something like that for the Firebug's Flame-spewing weapons with the ability to create 'firewalls', a passageway of flames that the Zeds must either choose to crawl through and most likely die from the slowing, agonizing pain of the fire...
  12. Zerginfestor

Zed Napalm, even if it did work, should be majorly buffed in order to compete with the ridiculous AoE Damage that Zed Shrapnel does. Not only that, but the damage is actually pretty damn GOOD, and with a good proc rate, you can easily set off wombo-combos on the Zeds and clear out an entire...
  13. Zerginfestor

Flesh Pounds

And what is exactly wrong with Vermintide? It's a better, hardcore version of L4D with Warhammer stuff. Practically blows L4D out of the water.
  14. Zerginfestor

Thanks for the parry-fix! Great for TWI!

To be honest, no. Blindly swinging m1 in front of a horde should be a one-way-ticket to deathsville on harder modes, Mostly have to focus on your aim and use the movement keys to get the cleaving swing in. I cannot express how much I hate it when I'm missing the gorefast's skull just when I...
  15. Zerginfestor

Tactics Demo for hans

A better tactic is to wait till Hans is in his last stage, as he's transitioning to his new stage, simply dump sll thr C4 on him and detonate when at a safe distance. Another wise tactic is to place your C4 at a specific spot Hans will walk towards, detonating when the C4 is right under him.
  16. Zerginfestor

Firebug feedback (v1010)

DoT definitely needs an increase and the skill Zed Napalm needs a buff, such as slowing zeds down by 30% or making them flail in their walking animation, along with them moving irregularly, such as turning around and bumping into their own horde as they're 'blinded' by the heat. Would make sense...
  17. Zerginfestor

Tactics Any idea how to handle the new Scrake?

I wasn't criticizing other people's post, I was reading theirs and coming from a sound conclusion that the scrakes have become somewhat of a hassle. I wasn't trying to fight them, I was simply breaking their post down, taking their info and responding, it would be rude of me to simply ignore my...
  18. Zerginfestor

Feedback on burning damage (FB22 POV)

Totally agree on increasing DoT damage, hell keep fuse's skill and increase DoT of the firebug through leveling up (25% starter or 2% increase in damage per level, adding up to 50% Damage increase in DoT), at least then the damage is great throughout all levels, and with fuse, you can then put...
  19. Zerginfestor

Nice, so it's basically a must to have a Medic/Support on your side if you don't have a berserker to do a Football tackle against them. I was asking because the old tactics doesn't seem to work anymore, I don't know why, but for some reason, dashing around a mad-happy scrake just ends up with me...
  20. Zerginfestor

So basically...nothing? Pub servers are destined to 100% fail no matter what, because they obviously lack enough communication to do so? That seems pretty harsh. So your tactic is basically "Everyone crap out a wall of lead and hope for the best"? Okay then, gotcha.