• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

[Game] Squad: Teamwork Oriented Multiplayer Shooter

Developers of the Project Reality modification for Battlefield 2 officially announced their next pursuit: Squad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBdh-1MZ3ww Squad takes the tried and true gameplay developed for PR and takes it to the Unreal Engine, with new features, better graphics and...
  2. N

Tactical Battlefield: An ArmA3 PvP modification

Tactical battlefield is an ArmA3 mod focused on teamwork and adversarial PvP (player vs player). It features chain of command, a wounding system, advanced ballistics with the influence of wind, detailed vehicle rearming and repair, squad system, team limited roles and much more. On each...
  3. N

Running speed related to suppression level?

You are moving from cover to cover, when suddenly a machinegun burst flies past your head: Wouldn't that truly put wings to your feet? So, I was thinking: Could the maximum running speed become bound to the suppression level? For example, a 0% amount of suppression would let you run at 80% of...
  4. N

Everyone STILL hates Countdown

Are there plans to make it playable or what?
  5. N

Disable stripper clips for SVT and AVT-40

One thing I can't really understand is the addition of stripper clip loading for SVT rifles. It often forces me to reload twice to have a full magazine. It would be better if it was disabled or modified to load clips\loose rounds when no other magazine has more rounds than the currently loaded...
  6. N

Auto reload prevents the use of sidearms

So, this has been bugging me for quite some time. If I decide to carry a sidearm, I can't switch to it when I need it because the automatic reload animation starts soon as the magazine of my primary is empty, often causing me to die. Possible solutions: Being able to disable the automatic...
  7. N

Sonic cracks

When a bullet travels faster than the speed of sound (about 340 meters per second) and passes near you in real life, you can distinctively hear its sonic bang. Normally this isn't rendered in most games or movies, as it's not a well known fact. What it does, however, is help you guess the...
  8. N

Everyone hates countdown

Seriously, no one plays it. And I can see why: It's terribly unbalanced in favour of the attackers. Defenders more often than not find themselves rushing for the objective as much as the attackers do, with the difference they get no more reinforcements than the first wave. This aside the...
  9. N

Co-op tanking?

Will two or more people be able to play in the same tank (aka Team Tanking or multicrew from Battleground Europe) a bit like RO: Ostfront? I know I'd love to do it with a friend or two.
  10. N

What will you make avoid buying this game?

Just curious. What kind of missing feature\design choice will PREVENT you from buying? To me it's the netcode, I guess I've learned to appreciate prediction from certain other games and I know I'll be pissed off if a ping of 100 is able to screw with my ranged shots.
  11. N

Cone of fire and some other suggestion.

In a game that states it puts emphasis on realism it's just plain nonsense having some magical "cone of fire" that causes your bullets to come off the barrel in a random direction. Instead, more realism in how weapons behave should be put in place. For instance, resting your rifle on something...
  12. N

SdKfz. 251 (German halftrack) Suggestion.

Well, I have noticed that any tank hit knocks it down, killing crew and troops sitting in the back in the process. While this is quite accurate when the APC is facing towards the incoming shot, it shouldn't be so when it's giving the side. Basically, the shot would go right through the vehicle...
  13. N

Light\Transport vehicles that IMO RO needs

GAZ 61\64\67 Specifics, description and additional images: Here. Role: Scout car, light transport. Why?: The idea came to my mind while playing Arad. My clanmate was so busy dodging tank shells with the "clowncar" and laughing like an idiot as he was zooming here and there on two wheels. It...