• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A Civil Engineer

A Word From The Trader

Meh, we'll see
  2. A Civil Engineer

Thanks Tripwire.

When considering how they have always gave us good quality content for the past several years, I would agree with the previous quote about TWI caring for their customers. Just because they had one event that was basically scrapped, doesn't mean that they suddenly don't care or anything.
  3. A Civil Engineer

No demon zeds/Trailer/Guns?

Yeah I know I know. Just enjoy seeing a trailer, period. Guess we'll have to wait til summer for the next event =/
  4. A Civil Engineer

No demon zeds/Trailer/Guns?

I just want to see a new trailer lol
  5. A Civil Engineer

KF Twisted Christmas - and Harchier

Nice first post on forums lol Also, when will we see the trailer? I always enjoy the even trailers.
  6. A Civil Engineer

KF 121.1MB update?

Yeah, thats what it is. I guess I just beat yoshi to the post that talked about it ;)
  7. A Civil Engineer

KF 121.1MB update?

Anyone know what was done in it?
  8. A Civil Engineer

KF You wanted a Ball character...

I bought The Ball, and then I went to KF and I can not see The Ball character, except for the one that is still locked out. Anyone know why I still haven't received the character yet?
  9. A Civil Engineer

KF Attach the crane hook within 125 seconds - HOW?

Yeah, I heard about the idea of having a friend join you just before that 125 second time is up, in order to get extra time, but to me, that is not how it is meant to be done. I hope they remove it, and then add it, but after changing it so that way people have to do it the right way.
  10. A Civil Engineer

Sealer Squealer. Useless at best. Suicidal at worst.

Love your new signature :)
  11. A Civil Engineer

Stop milking this game

I think it is time for you to update your signature GIF. Instead of OP, word it as "Expensive"
  12. A Civil Engineer

KF Yeah! More copyright infringement!

Well good. Maybe next time they will be more original.
  13. A Civil Engineer

Final Map Remakes, fixed maps and maps made by The Janitor

Very nice work with the fixes for the older maps, an the disco maps. :)
  14. A Civil Engineer

Final Map Kfo-peak (haloween map)

whoa O_O Think you can put it up on steam workshop?
  15. A Civil Engineer

Beta Map KF-TheCemeteryB1

Very nice work!
  16. A Civil Engineer

KF Yeah! More copyright infringement!

Looks kinda fun to be honest. Its like, Minecraft, but with more detail and zombies that are actually deadly. I think I might get it, if its the right price.
  17. A Civil Engineer

Whitelist Archive List

very nice work!
  18. A Civil Engineer

No Dosh [Mutator]

So basically you are stuck with whatever weapons you have, whatever ammo you have, and can't get any really good weapons then. Well, I guess if you are zerk, then its easy :)
  19. A Civil Engineer

'safe area' maps

HA! Found it. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=85382 there is the easy map for leveling any perk. Its wrong to use but hey, its still up, still works (I think) and its the cheapest way of doing what you asked
  20. A Civil Engineer

Tripwire's KF easter eggs

Son, those are easter eggs should be served on a gOLD pLATE.