• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dr_Killjoy

*********** (Freddy) R.I.P.

This tread is dedicated to ***********. Let lead him to his last way on Tripwire Forums. I know it late to create this tread, but as we say "later is better than never". He was sincere fighter for justice in KF modding sphere. I suggest to say last words about what to you think about him and...
  2. Dr_Killjoy

Code Performance Debugging

What tools is needed for performance debugging?
  3. Dr_Killjoy

Code Approximating time when pawns reach some distance to each other

I'm working on some AI issues, and I need to approximate time when 2 pawns get exact distance between each other. I'm using this function but it seems not working. Could someone please help to correct the function? function float GetDistanceTime(Pawn P, float PawnMoveDir, float PMoveDir, float...
  4. Dr_Killjoy

Code Serious compatibility problem of few mutators and ServerPerks

I encountered this problem when I was writing new version of AdminControlv2. I finished this new version, tested it and give it public access. But after that, many people using it on their servers with ServerPerks noticed serious bug - some random players didnt received perks to select list and...
  5. Dr_Killjoy

KF [Mutator] UZedsv2

UZedsv2 This mutator execute function of UZeds - removes zeds number restriction for wave. But it does not changes GameType. Author: Dr. Killjoy aka Steklo Code for command line or MutLoader: UZedsv2.UZedsDownload Mirror Source:
  6. Dr_Killjoy

[Mutator] CorLogMut

CorLogMut This mutator writes ingame chat correspondence to log. It creates log file for each day, named "[Current Date] chat". This logs is placed in folder UserLogs. Author: Dr. Killjoy aka Steklo You can add it to command line or MutLoader by code: CorLogMut.CorLogMut Download Mirror...
  7. Dr_Killjoy

Code Headshot location while increasing draw scale

I have one problem that is very serious and cannot be be evaded. I need to increase monster's size, I know this is done by increasing DrawScale value, but another problem appears - wrong headshot location and legs that is ingrown into the floor. I hope that somebody is get to know about this...