• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Image for tatoo permission.

Amazing tattoo man. Agree with Vealck. Tripwire should gift KF2 for this guy :)
  2. M

KF New achievements (Xmas 2013) 2 new maps

Interesting. I have played Hell and thats probably my favourite map when it comes to the atmosphere and the aesthetics. It looks amazing!
  3. M

Perk progress goes back to same spot

You don't understand. The dedicated server you played on might still have any of these mutators. And as i also said: Verfify your game cache in the game properties in steam.
  4. M

Perk progress goes back to same spot

Some mutators aren't whitelisted. When playing on servers with this mutators, your perk progress will not save. This is the most common problem. If the problem persists, verify your game cache.
  5. M

KF Dear Santriarch (an Xmas wishlist for KF)

You sir, made my evening!
  6. M

Well, no. It's all about me feeling pro doing that Headshot in the elbow, shoulder or chest. :D I just enjoyed doing it. What I enjoy about the game is all these little things that once might have been a bug but now is considered part of the game. Flinch-uppercut for example, and jumpshot. I...
  7. M

I enjoyed the elbowshots and chestshots very much. Also it made scrakes at least a little more dangerous in general. And I wouldn't call it poor game design, It was genious ^^
  8. M

Dear Santriarch, Please bring back the bugged Scrake hitbox.
  9. M

Tactics Non-zerker Kite Loadouts

These are my fave loadouts for kiting as other than Zerk. This is my favourite kind of game btw. Support Hunting+csg/pump+katana+mk23 Sharp m14+musket Commando Scar+ak47+katana Demo m32+mk23+katana Medic Schneidzekk+mp5+katana+flaregun Firebug Dual flares+trenchgun/ Huskgun
  10. M

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

One of the funniest games I have had lately. Very intense, full of action. Killing Floor Evil Santas Lair Commando Camp (6-man HOE) - YouTube
  11. M

The Full Killing Floor Story!

First post: "Enjoy it, it's all for fun... "
  12. M

Balancing the zerker. My suggestions...

A friend was derping around as Zerker in 3rd person mode on HOE. He played alone until wave 8. This is how hard it is to play Zerk... Killing Floor - Some 3rd person fun on West London - YouTube
  13. M

What seem unbalanced to you?

It's a coop game. All the other classes are covering the others flaws in some kind of way, except zerker. Zerker has no real downside. You are saying camping-perks and kiting perk. There is no differens when it's a coop game. you can kite with all classes and you can camp with all classes...
  14. M

The unlucky spawn thing was just an example, it could as well be just a bad team screwing it up. The thing about zerker is that it is too forgiving. Karsey explained this well. *A zerker doesn't require much skill to finish a wave where the rest of the team is dead. Other perks do. *A good...
  15. M

16. M

Why dual pistols doesn't have 2x ammo?

Well. You can't discuss balance of the weapons towards the 10-man server. Playing with more than 6 players is changing everything about the game. FP and SC have more health for example. Most servers with more than 6 players use custom weapons, then someone can just customize the dualies to...
  17. M

So, what you are saying is: "Because the game is easy, any discussion about balancing weapons and perks is Stupid"? Because I agree that the game is easy, but I still think that Zerk is OP. One does not exclude the other.
  18. M

And here I thought Karsey's post was clear enough. Well, I guess I'm stupid too... Or could it be the other way around perhaps? Yepp, most definitely. Not understanding how Zerk is OP, if you are a good player with every perk on HOE, is dumb. Also discussing this subject with HOE players when...
  19. M

Tactics Sharpshooter tips and...

What he means is that you gotta balance the game after the highest difficulty and the other difficulties will automatically be balanced as well. Normal won
  20. M

KFO-Foundry ScrN Edition

Just putting this out there for you Poosh. I know Devante beat this on HOE with a 6man team. Skill level: Asian ;)