• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Beserker is currently broken in Boss wave.

When boss comes, I usually stay with beserker in hopes of making him target me, since zerker can take more punishment and it can block bullets now with Bone Crusher. Issue is in target mechanic that bosses currently have. Even though I'm smacking him with mace in back, and sometimes even when...
  2. K

So... What did Patty say?

I was watching Psych0Gamers video with Slinger single pistols, when all of a sudden, I hear something weird. Still couldn't figure out, so could you tell me what Patty actually said at 34:30 mark? :)
  3. K

PC Sound bug

Recently I've experienced weird bug, where zeds of same type would not have equal volume. By that I mean that once, I would hear Stalker around the corner, and second time, I wouldn't hear it at all. Or something like Scrake, usually you can easily hear his footsteps or hear his laugh, this time...
  4. K

Thought that came to my mind about current difficulties

Recently I made topic regarding HoE, in which, a bit surprising to me, some of you stated that HoE is easy now. So after thinking about it, I went to Suicidal. After playing it for a while, I concluded that Suicidal is just easy for me. Odd, because I see Suicidal as too easy, and HoE as really...
  5. K

Some things that annoyed me on Hell on Earth

Well, after playing Hell on Earth, here are few things that bugged me. 1) Why does Crawler deal so much damage? Wasn't already annoying that they can explode, but also be able to follow you easily and deal extreme damage? One crawler in one second can do more than what Fleshpound can with one...
  6. K

PC Gunslinger inconsistency regarding reload

You might be thinking of which incosistency am I talking about. I'm talking about transition from ZED to normal time and normal to ZED time. When you relaod during ZED time, and it ends, reload continues in same pace (slowing it down), but if ZED time kicks in during reload, your animation stays...
  7. K

Several things that are just bugging me

1) Scrakes animation for attacking isn't rewarding parrying. More specifically, I'm talking about elbow dash. It takes SC very little time to perform it and it does substantial damage, while also putting you off next parry. Other attacks are fine, because you can parry them more reliantly, with...
  8. K

Berzerkers changes and new setups

So, now that some time has passed since perk changes. What do you think of zerker? And which setup are you using? I am using every right perk (agile stabber) and Katana/M.Pistol or Katana/Boomstick or Katana/Sledgehammer/M.Pistol, depended if we have medic and how much Sirens/Husks and...
  9. K

It's not game that will drive me away from KF2, it's that unbelivable community...

What am I talking about? Well, how often did you see someone take your weapon and sell it for him in KF(1)? Because, amazingly, I see it in every other game in KF2. For an example, I just had a game where after I died, someone took my Katana. Ok, I said, just drop it. What did he do? He went to...
  10. K

Number of sirens is too damn HIGH!

As I was playing recently, I noticed that after wave 6, number of sirens is just insane. I had something like 4 sirens at once, and that's not even by kiting, so they stay behind, it's basic camping. Anyone else thinks that sirens are too numerous?
  11. K

Some perk trees should be reshuffled.

I wanted to make this topic, because some perk trees are not well placed. I'm not talking about so perks being stronger, but rather when do you unlock them. First, I would like you to have something like Hearthstone in mind, in sense that rarity is given (or should be) depending on card's...
  12. K

General map discussion

As title says, what do you like on maps and which are your least/most favourite maps? My top 3 by aesthetics are as follows: 1. Black Forest - Forest map, lots of vegetation, abandonded house. Overall, really great view. Oh, and dynamic lights! 2. Hostile Grounds - Ruined city, fire, (*.*)...
  13. K

'V' system.

Yesterday I've watched livestream on YT and at one point they said they are going to give us options if we want grab-turn or if we want welder on weapon list back. Now, does that open an option for return of 'V' system? (now on other letter, because bash). V is simply superior to 'Flower' in my...
  14. K

Difficulty of the game is... Weird from perspective of low level.

To expand on title, I mean that difficulty for low level, but decent knowledge of the game right now can 'breeze' through first 5 waves (including Scrake), but once FP arrives, or even worse, double FP spawn, difficulty skyrockets. I'm not trying to say that game should be balanced about lvl6...
  15. K

I think it's time we change how we deal with FP/SC (mainly FP)

"WARNING, difficulty I mention is outside of use of Railgun." Well, as I've said in some post not too long ago, I strongly believe it's time we tackle with FP(/SC). WHY: After playing public matches for some, mainly as medic and sharpshooter, I've noticed how much of a nuissance is FP to...
  16. K

1037 update praise and some critics

Oh man, changes to resistance in 1037 are to simply put amazing! Finally LAR doesn't feel like I'm shooting airsoft gun(is it called like that?) No more Stalker hoards absorbing 50 shells to finally die. Yes, I know, this basically fixed issue that shouldn't have even existed, but I don't care...
  17. K

What is purpose of freeze grenade?

As title says, what's purpose of it, outside of getting out of bad situations? 1) You can't freeze Scrake nor Fleshpound,and it does low damage(?). 2) On top of that, FP mechanic makes it hard to even damage him. 3) Small radius makes it... Quite poor in my honest opinion. 4) If you really want...
  18. K

Update is here, and therefore changes with stun mechanic...

So, can now someone please explain what should I expect from stuns and knockdowns? Just played game on hard, and after hitting SC in head with Xbow 3 times, not even a single stun. Okay, changes were made, let's move to old magnum style and knock big zeds down... Except even this now doesn't...
  19. K

Level and difficulty

Recently I played solo Suicidal and managed to win it with level 12 Gunslinger. (FPs were more annoying then Patty, funnily enough) That got me thinking, at which level approximately you will have decent chance winning on Hard, Suicidal or Hell on Earth? Or to be more precise, at which level...
  20. K

KF misses something...

I have noticed every newcomer tends to shot and rage anything. Probably because they think it is l4d and enter suicidal and above with low lvls. I think short ingame tutorial would do the trick (explaing what is each class role etc.). And what do you high aristrocracy dlc? It could have king...