• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Imbalance of Multiperk Weapon System

Basically what Denks said, 3 round burst on AK-12 keeps it as viable option. Plus, AR is really expensive for early waves, not best idea to use as trash killer.
  2. K

Beserker is currently broken in Boss wave.

Thanks for the answer Mittens. Problem I have is this: Zeds might change his current enemy if- zed does not have LOS on his current enemy. Distance to current enemy is 20% greater than distance to new potential enemy. 2nd point might is rather rare. Like I wrote, as a Zerker I'm smacking him...
  3. K

Does anyone wonder if tripwire reads this stuff?

Well, see them quite often on Discord. Not sure what is their rate of answering raised questions.
  4. K

No response? Well that's odd. I was expectating at least one, guess I posted at bad time.
  5. K

When boss comes, I usually stay with beserker in hopes of making him target me, since zerker can take more punishment and it can block bullets now with Bone Crusher. Issue is in target mechanic that bosses currently have. Even though I'm smacking him with mace in back, and sometimes even when...
  6. K

So... What did Patty say?

I was watching Psych0Gamers video with Slinger single pistols, when all of a sudden, I hear something weird. Still couldn't figure out, so could you tell me what Patty actually said at 34:30 mark? :)
  7. K

PC Sound bug

Recently I've experienced weird bug, where zeds of same type would not have equal volume. By that I mean that once, I would hear Stalker around the corner, and second time, I wouldn't hear it at all. Or something like Scrake, usually you can easily hear his footsteps or hear his laugh, this time...
  8. K

Thought that came to my mind about current difficulties

Also thing to keep in mind, game needs 'OP' perk which is much easier to play for new/not as talented to be interested to continue going. But sure, ammo cap would certainly make it less spammy.
  9. K

Well, no, that's why I was more leaning towards alternative/difficulty between Suicidal and HoE.
  10. K

Recently I made topic regarding HoE, in which, a bit surprising to me, some of you stated that HoE is easy now. So after thinking about it, I went to Suicidal. After playing it for a while, I concluded that Suicidal is just easy for me. Odd, because I see Suicidal as too easy, and HoE as really...
  11. K

Some things that annoyed me on Hell on Earth

Well that's rather harsh. Before I say anything, when it comes to being medic, I have yet to find person better than me. (best I can do to avoid I'm best). http://prntscr.com/d35i1b While my hours in game don't represent skill, I doubt that your statement was right. :)
  12. K

Squad SolarmarkGaming.com | Adult Community

Shame, you are on other side of the planet. :(
  13. K

Squad Looking for HoE group

If you want to, in my WoT clan we have TS3 with general gaming room. So if we could get few more players, we could start something. :) Edit: Forgot to say, I'm in Europe.
  14. K

While your idea made me think I was wrong, I immediately reminded myself that wave 2 I still have 2 Colts. So that means at least 6-10 shots just to kill one with bodyshots. And then that reload. :D Maybe if Colts had higher knockback, so amplifying perk actually made it useful, I could see it...
  15. K

1) Crawler damage in itself isn't problem, but how good are they compared to others. Why should Crawler do similar damage to gorefast slash? It's already annoying that they spawn in big groups, are faster than player, can explode (number of albinos are TOO DAMN HIGH!), and now can also damage...
  16. K

KF1 or not, this is game breaking. Why should outcome of hit be based on luck? That's what made KF1 good, is that there was no RNG involved in killing specimens.
  17. K

Well, after playing Hell on Earth, here are few things that bugged me. 1) Why does Crawler deal so much damage? Wasn't already annoying that they can explode, but also be able to follow you easily and deal extreme damage? One crawler in one second can do more than what Fleshpound can with one...
  18. K

Game conductor & big zeds (scrakes/fleshpounds) & perks

I believe you didn't understand me well. I don't have anything against bigger squads, of course, there is a limit on how much, but rather how soon do they appear. Sure, make wave 7 have 8 scrakes, but don't place it on wave 3, it's plain dumb, never liked attacking them with Desert Eagle.
  19. K

I found most of survivalist's perk tree

I was hoping for Perk that had every other choice, just toned by, let's say, 5-10%. That way you would have a LOT of possibilities. Of course, balancing would be big thing, that would allow more of equal builds.
  20. K

Game conductor & big zeds (scrakes/fleshpounds) & perks

What do you mean? I really don't like SC and FP coming on wave 3 at all, let alone them coming every wave since wave 3. In KF(1), big zeds were something special, you knew that game was closing once you saw them. It's rather annoying seeing them early, breaks immersion of progress. Might as well...