• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mungokang

The dead horse on Spartanovka

How did it die ? What were its last thoughts ? Was it killed by a Mkb? Was it banned by punkbuster ? Did Tripwire tell its mom about it ? Or did it just ragequit ?
  2. mungokang

Weapon Fastswitch

Is there a fastswitch command for the ROInput.ini ?
  3. mungokang

[Error] Tank Crewman spawning and scoring

I played with a buddy on Gumrak and Fallen Fighters. He joined my tank squad, when he was in my tank he didn
  4. mungokang

Coop Mode

Will there be a Coop Mode ? I think it would be great to play the SinglePlayer Campaign with some friends.
  5. mungokang

artillery suggestion

Maybe this would be a nice gameplay addition: If you calling in artillery you see in the TeamChat where the Arty is heading (ex. Watch out arty incomin @ C4 ).
  6. mungokang

Protection against Shaped charges in world war 2

I saw a picture of a Panzer IV with a protection against shaped charges, very similar to the Stryker vehicles in Iraq. Has somebody more information about this topic ? Looked similar to this : http://home.earthlink.net/~longbowlog2/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/22dec03theyrehere.jpg
  7. mungokang

Suggestion for better looking water

I know there are many other things that could be suggested but this annoys me the most. The water in all maps looks very unrealistic,eminently in Arad, if the water wouldn
  8. mungokang

Mouse sensitivity Problem

Can someone tell me the names of the commands for mouse-sensitivity and mouse-smoothing in the RedOrchestra.ini ? Funnily enough my Inputsettings won
  9. mungokang

Loading Time ? Ro 3.3 and Ostfront

In Old 3.3 the loading time is 20 Seconds with High Details In Ostfront the loading time is almost 2 minutes , without HDR / Bloom Detailed Textures etc... How come ? I disabled Prechaching and read the TweakingGuide but nothing changed :/ Here my system specs : CPU: 3200+ Athlon XP MoBo...