• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. doctorrock

Server TWI you destroyed my KF2 server's SSD!

Yes I could see that on the I/O graph , not much on the memory graph. However, CPU used to spike to 100% before, very regularly, and now this seems fixed with a flat usage around 10 to 20%
  2. doctorrock

The new instance update from December has much much less disk pressure. They represent (on the right) about 10% in peak of what the buggy behavior (on the left) used to show (from October's update)
  3. doctorrock

For me, it is the opposite : I can see that the disk loads have gone since the update. I'm running Linux, and my monitoring graphs now show a much more reasonable use of the disks I/O as well as the CPU that does not spike anymore.
  4. doctorrock

This is what happened since I stopped my KF2 server : Impressive isn't it ? So I confirm that the last KF2 server, from October 2019, not only increases the load average, but it also increases a lot the I/O on the disk, especially the read I/O , I guess this is done when it checks the...
  5. doctorrock

Server Warning: server CPU requirements increased!

Well, I did notice that on a server of mine. It clearly has bigger load average than before the update. Even when the server is idle waiting for people, it spikes the CPU at regular time, which it did not do before.
  6. doctorrock

Server Warning: server CPU requirements increased!

Hi. My server CPU load graphs increased since October 1st, which correspond to the last update. So I can confirm something has changed.
  7. doctorrock

Server Anyone have an idea what this is?

Confirmed here as well
  8. doctorrock

Server Change Listen IP of WebAdmin (only)

mmm yes, but not only localhost. My machine actually got several external IPs : IP1 , IP2 and IP3. What if I want the game to run on IP1 , but the webinterface on IP2 ? Having IP2 routed into an internal network not accessible from the Internet ? Perhaps an improvement for a next version ...
  9. doctorrock

Yep , but that's what I consider the "poor" solution. I would have prefered the process to not bind the external IPs but only loopback , so that if I change the machine into the physical network , I don't have to remember about some firewall rules :-p
  10. doctorrock

Hi. I'm actually stuck with a problem. The WebAdmin HTTP server seems to listen on the same IPs as the main game process (mainly, 0.0.0.0 if one doesn't change it) Not being able to change the web server listen IP (only) is a bad security practice. I would like the Web Admin HTTP Server to...
  11. doctorrock

Server Linux Server and workshop

Ok I confirm I see all my maps now. Seems fixed, thx
  12. doctorrock

Any information about this bug having been fixed in the recent 2017 Haloween update or ?
  13. doctorrock

Nice thx ;-)
  14. doctorrock

UP. Exactly same problem here. Nothing to add
  15. doctorrock

Server Customize announced output IP of server

Hello. I got 2 Internet connections at home. CON1 and CON2, both NAted just right. My default gateway is CON1 , but I can flap it in my router. I usually use CON2 for incomming requests or other kind of traffics. With KF2, the process seems to autodiscover the public output IP that is used...
  16. doctorrock

Server Proper Dedicated Server Shut Down?

I tend to use the ctrl+c keys to send a signal, and the server seems to respond to it by writing proper shutdown log lines in the console.