• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kmn483

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta is Live! Read the Changelog here.

The Doshinegun changes are amazing! It's actually a decent backup weapon on Sharp given its knockback, and is now better than an off-perk mp5!
  2. Kmn483

HRG Stunner needs a clearer sight.

-Large bulky frame that's narrow -Thick bright reticle -Muzzle flash is bright, wide, cannot be seen through, and is constant during sustained fire -Barrel that covers a good portion of the bottom -A greyish white filter over the entire thing (especially hard to see in dark areas or with...
  3. Kmn483

Merc Report - Summer Field Improvements

I'm not a big Survivalist player, but that change is great! There's definitely some t1 gear I'd prefer and getting freeze nades is a big buff if you don't want to play off-medic.
  4. Kmn483

Merc Report - A Shopping List that Stuns

How does the frost fang stand out? Among the first DLC was a Lightsaber, there's a crossbow with an explosive freeze, a gun that shoots electric balls, and one that fires a beam (or giant ball) of microwave energy. How does the frostfang seem tacky? The entire medic line has guns that shoot a...
  5. Kmn483

Merc Report - It Came From The HRG Labs

Glad to see more tank options for Swat. Still love the riot shield, and hope this goes well in the arsenal.
  6. Kmn483

Merc Report - Have You Tried Kicking It?

Scavenger is going to be sick with friends. Randoms... maybe not.
  7. Kmn483

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Smaller mag, no scope, different perk, smaller headshot bonus, potentially clip based (depending on the model they base it off of), different damage, & fire rate, probably more penetration, more weight, potentially different tier... etc. I get what you mean, but there's plenty of overlap in...
  8. Kmn483

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Weapon: Remington 870 Slug Perk: Support Function: This pump-action shotgun carries a medium capacity loaded with slug rounds for mid-range targets. Reasoning: Despite many other perks getting weapons to fill in the gaps that they are weak to, Support lacks a weapon to comfortably eliminate...
  9. Kmn483

Merc Report - Bloody Fangs

So wait, the shotgun with an axe on it get bersker bonuses, but a rifle with a knife doesn't? What's with these inconsistent crossperk interactions? Even quick melee bashing with guns will get berserker bonuses, but Mosin and Compound Bow are the only two weapons exempt from that for some...
  10. Kmn483

Console MP5RAS says semi-auto in shop, is burst-fire.

The alternate fire mode for the mp5 is burst-fire, but the shop menu says it fires Full-Auto and Semi-Auto.
  11. Kmn483

Code Add weapon in trader shop impossible

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=47740 try this for importing weps, idk about skins, but it might be a start.
  12. Kmn483

KF KF workshop- maps won't show up in maplist

When hosting a game I do not have the files I subscribed to. I cannot solo the maps or even see them in the list. Common maps such as: Arcade gas station or Ganja farm reweeded cannot be found after subscribing. I've done complete restarts of the game and steam, found out that the maps are saved...