• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Match Maker

What you can do is request that tripwire host.. say... 5 servers that are free for people to change the specifications based on a certain amount of requests so that tripwire doesn't have to continuously monitor the system. The request is automatically transferred to the server next in line when...
  2. C

Aiming Down the Sights Solution

It is hard to replicate this effect with out the use of photoshop. I don't make enough money to afford an 800$ program
  3. C

As you can see, the red dot aim point and the eotech optics are big, bulky, and seem unreasonable. No game had demonstrated the two eye effect, and I believe in RO to be the first to apply this technology and people will turn their heads at the accomplishments this game has undergone...
  4. C

If RO wants to continue to advance through different eras and compete with the mainstream meat grinders, it's going to be the small, original technological advances like these that will separate them from each other. You can't use the circular rear sight aperture to its fullest with out this...
  5. C

Yes, but let's say that we can bring a realistic feature, tweak it, and add it to the game to make it more fun, easier to use, and advancing further into the perfection of the FPS gametype by implementing a completely original idea into a game that is already close to perfect. Games like Call...
  6. C

I believe you may have mis-understood Clowndoe. The concept of having a transparent gun in front of your screen only simulates the both-eyes-open effect. You are not actually giving the player a second eye. As the player looks on his screen with his real eyes, it doesn't change the over all...
  7. C

Most sights developed by European countries during WWII, and even today, are a shallow "V" which allow great accuracy and allows the shooter to be able to use peripherals and does not hinder vision. The development of the circular rear sight aperture was designed for quick accusation of targets...