• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mister_Virgo

WW2 From Space

Well, hey, they made a moonbase map for Killing Floor, so there should be one for RO2 ... maaaan, that would be so kickass. MODDERS - MAKE THIS MAP NOW
  2. Mister_Virgo

Level Design Rising Storm Map Ideas

Good luck, man! I've wanted to make a map for RO2 for a while, but the SDK won't load. :(
  3. Mister_Virgo

Summer Event Pier of Pain

I kinda know what you mean. One time, a bunch of us were trying to find the dolls on while Lockheart was waiting to be healed, just down to the last few, when we realized that one was in the first trader (I joined during the breaker box bit), now blocked off. We all then decided that we would...
  4. Mister_Virgo

Best method is to delete the System32 folder. That should fix it. :p All joking aside, I got all the necessary achievements and unlocked Mr. Foster, but it wouldn't unlock Mrs. Foster until I hopped on a map (in this case KFO-Steamland) and killed a Zed. Then, pop, there was the notification...
  5. Mister_Virgo

KF Killing Floor - The Voice Actors

Not sure. Just asked for you on the SummerUpdate thread. Hopefully we'll get a reply.
  6. Mister_Virgo

Hey Yoshi, As NumberZero asked on my KF Voice Actors thread (beat me to it), who does the voice of the Ringmaster NPC?
  7. Mister_Virgo

Aye, 'tis!
  8. Mister_Virgo

Well, I don't play HoE, so I really didn't know if that IS OP or not. I do know that you can kill a FP with a crossbow on Hard in two hits. (I don't know about suicidal, haven't played the game in a while and have really gotten rusty at it).
  9. Mister_Virgo

You're joking, right? Is it really OP to kill a single FP on HoE with 5 headshots?
  10. Mister_Virgo

Question, Yoshiro: If you complete the achievements from the previous Summer Events, do you also unlock Steampunk Mr. Foster or can you only unlock Mrs. Foster?
  11. Mister_Virgo

Same. "IT CAN PUSH BACK ZEDS! THE GAME IS SOO UNBALANCED NOW WE DIED AT WAVE 7 INSTEAD OF WAVE 4 OP OP OP OP OP!!!1!!1!!!!!one!!" :rolleyes: ARGH! IT'S HABBENING! :eek: And I'm stuck at my ****ty job. Hold me. :(
  12. Mister_Virgo

Dude, have you ever actually USED any of the DLC weapons? I bought them and they're not Pay2Win. The Tommy Gun is pretty balanced (though I prefer the MkB in that price range), the Scythe is too slow, the Buzzsaw Bow adds a new way to play Zerker but it's expensive (and personally, I'd rather...
  13. Mister_Virgo

I was talking about the original UT2003 mod that Tripwire then turned into the KF we all know and love. Never played it, so that's why I asked. Ehere's two voices for the guys which is why I thought you meant that, though all the special characters from the RS and RO2 Digital Deluxe editions...
  14. Mister_Virgo

I assume you're talking about the mod? But regardless, I'm one of the few people who love the voice acting. It's bad, don't get me wrong, but at the same time it's so damn charming. However, when there are only two male voices, it kind of does get grating after awhile. And I understand that...
  15. Mister_Virgo

Beta Map [Map]TE-The-Univermag beta

This times 1,000. I haven't played the map in forever because my favorite servers don't run custom maps - and the ones with custom maps usually aren't full. It needs to be readily available for play on all servers!
  16. Mister_Virgo

Level Design Rising Storm Map Ideas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Attu I would really like to see this made into a map for a few reasons. First off, it's part of the Aleutian Islands of Alaska, so while it's a Pacific WW2 battle, the setting is completely different than any of the other battles that this game would...
  17. Mister_Virgo

Quick Question

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I want to know before doing it: When attempting to start the RO2 SDK, I get an error saying the game failed to load. Steam support says I should delete the appcache folder and try again. I have tried re-installing it and validating the...
  18. Mister_Virgo

The Bots are Worse than Ever:

I don't think there is one person who has played the horrid, uninspired campaign and thought, "Gee, this is fun!" I dare you to find me one person who likes it. The only reason is for the achievements and, again, if you're playing it just for the achievements, that means that the entertainment...
  19. Mister_Virgo

RS Joke class: Samurai Warrior

Hahahahahahaha! As an official thing? Hell no. As a server mutator? Hell yes. Oh God yes as a mutator. +1