• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Improving the M4203

the thing that bothers me is the recoil!it's so damn high you think it's an AK-47...
  2. G

The game is too easy

how about trying It SOLO or try it with a whole bunch of LVL 0 also map is so important if it's biotechlab HOE lvl 0 you ain't gonna survive it...
  3. G

New perk Mechanic

I think all of us had arguments about deployable turrets and no one really likes it your idea is Team Fortress 2 Engineer Class and i gotta say i don't like it cuz in a Survival horror game like this you should be keep moving around not staying in a place camping for zombies also then what would...
  4. G

A new perk, because yes, we need one.

well because shotguns are midrange or short and didn't want to point the weight here but the range...a long range weapon with high recoil medium fire rate (to decrease its accuracy) for SS would not be so bad with shot guns you have to be right near the guy to support him...also why Commando...
  5. G

Christmas weapon DLC... what's coming

i just want BALANCE and BUG fix they should just release Xmas BUG and BALANCE FIX DLC that's all
  6. G

A new perk, because yes, we need one.

new perk...prestige mod...lvl 7...ehh not really...i think what we can use more is a new specimen or maybe a different boss rather than PAT...but LMG doesn't need a new perk and as long as it's not a mini gun or M60 or any other big caliber LMG i think it's ok...also i'm suggesting it for...
  7. G

Concerning pistols and sharpshooters in general.

it's way complicated actually the dual pistols all need tons of fixes one of em is not being able to use pistols one by one once they are dual!other one is the ammo like when you have one full ammo pistol and you pick another one up your ammo gets half this goes the other way too when your...
  8. G

Spiked Armor

then it should be called Suicide Armor not Spiked Armor that it should have 200 point of armor when your armor end or your health (wither way ) it would go boom blasting you and zombies around you into a bloody mod...
  9. G

Firebugs and Husk's Fireball Launcher

I support this...i like it the way that every body agrees on Chainsaw should have Fuel Limit...
  10. G

Spiked Armor

as a skin for a character yes!(seeing a black metal rider who wears those black leather jackets with some spikes on shoulders is something good!)but as an individual armor NO!
  11. G

Sharpshooter - Not so sharp??

man same thing is happening the next topic (New Specimen Idea?)the guy haven't even think of a name for it and has just gave it power to stop bullets within 2 or 5 meter range 360 degree!!i keep saying it unbalances the game for heck load of reasons he says i'm trolling em...funniest parts are here:
  12. G

since you have no reasonable and logic things to throw back...okay thou i can say it's nearly less than 20% chance of adding all that sights and stuff on rifles and pistols.(especially pistols cuz all of em can be used double so what would be the point of a sight on double pistols?) yeah you...
  13. G

Balancing the zerker. My suggestions...

yeah i agree Chain saw should RAn out of GAS lol!he should pay for gas and re-feul it costy feul and for that maybe a lil more damage its chain saw do!like if it does 75 it should do 77.and he ain't faster than medic!medic is like the Olympic runner!while i can't agree that a katana Weights like...
  14. G

server problem and development problem are totally different don't mix em up. we are not talking about Commando why you bring that up?what does commando have to do with sharpshooter?and again HIP shooting...people can shoot in every way they want they can shoot upside down for all i care it's...
  15. G

what do you want added in the halloween event?

the Scrak should be LETHER FACE(txt chain saw massacare) people would piss them selves lool
  16. G

totally agreed i thought my explanation would be enough for him but he just kept coming with more pointless question and argue...i feel a high percentage of trolling...seriously dude stop it...
  17. G

So you complaining about the game itself or lag which has been caused by server or host?and the bullets don't come out of gun.actually they come out of center of screen help alot with head shooting...i keep seeing people complaining why sharpshooter can't head shot from long distances and i...
  18. G

Suggestions for new mutators

well it's true but it's totally bugging me they should function it in a way that when you are lvl 6 in all perks you be able to use em together i'm not gonna lvl up anymore so...?
  19. G

Suggestions for new mutators

one question when i put KF mutators my perks stop working and if it be others mutator usually makes the game crash why is that?i remember in 1011 mutators were working with perks too!
  20. G

Please Cancel AUTO-RELOADING !!

yeah and it's not only with the Shotguns as a commando when you are using semi-auto you don't really get it when you are going to hit the end of the mag so happens that i think i still have bullet i and i fire but it begins to reload gore fast charging toward me and i'm tapping my keyboard to...