• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Another redundant weapons that won’t improve an already dead game because it doesn’t develop what players would need. Read previous messages about good development directions...
  2. H

Killing Floor 2 State of the Game 2020 By Product Director David Amata

Unfortunately today's game development generation does not listen to the player society and never further develop games as desired. This is true for most game developers (not just TWI). No need for useless weapons to pack the game every 3 months, it creates weapons that don't fit the given perk...
  3. H

Killing Floor 2 Christmas Crackdown is Live!

This staff will never give a meaningful answer to your question, read my previous posts about it...
  4. H

You can check the official servers 90% empty, the remaining 10% are for random players only (no team play, everyone plays solo, no good mood, etc.) good luck with the already declining player base. 👏 This game (kf1) kf2 has always been played by communities, now loses a community of thousands...
  5. H

Thanks for the opportunity, you have now lost 10 servers and more thousands of players. Because they did not listen to what we asked... 👏 https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/killing-floor-2-winter-beta-1-is-here.2336787/post-2344887...
  6. H

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 2 Is Here

If new features are being worked on and when you’re done and better you can replace them, put the old features back in the meantime or i will shut down 10 servers, and lose hundreds of players on a weekly basis and I will not be the sole server owner if he continues to do so in the final release
  7. H

No new changes are required, simply replace it the discontinued webadmin features Read my beta 1 message, and all of these related steam messages written by the other server owners...
  8. H

Delete this from all comments because this is a joke... pfff https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/killing-floor-2-winter-beta-1-is-here.2336787/post-2344887 Thank you for nothing, (n) Until release they do not change this you will lose thousands of players, from the...
  9. H

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 1 Is Here

It's a joke! 😡 I run 10 kf2 servers for our community 4 takeover server 4 public 1 private 1 mod If the player community reports that there is a troll on one of the servers, how do admins do act without these features? 🤬 They are doing more and more idiotic things with this game 👏 they only...
  10. H

PC Takeover bug

It doesn't make sense to send log files because the developers don't look at it. The bug has existed since 5 patch and it just got worse! If the developers do not fix the takeover bug, there will soon be no a matchmaking server. It is in the interest of the developers because if not, they...
  11. H

PC Takeover bug

Great, new bug.... The bug is not fixed, rather they make it worse. The takeover bug now affects more than just the objective type, but also the survival type. Nice TWI 👏 Version: 1088 beta 1
  12. H

PC Takeover bug

Has the takeover error been fixed in 1088 beta 1? Because I can't see it in the changelog. :(
  13. H

PC Takeover bug

Dev needs more logs to troubleshooting?
  14. H

PC Takeover bug

Does dev deal with this problem? There will be a bug fix? or this bug will be eternal like the rest...
  15. H

PC Takeover bug

The bug also exists in version 1087. Two server logs for the error
  16. H

PC Hungarian menu is a mess

I've never installed external language files the game officially contains these language files Steam Store lang list: English French Italian German Spanish - Spain Polish Russian Portuguese - Brazil Czech Danish Hungarian Turkish Ukrainian Dutch Japanese Simplified Chinese Korean...
  17. H

PC Hungarian menu is a mess

Hungarian lang update 2017.10.18 and 2018.05.17 :D a lot of new content has been added since then, which has no translation therefore duplicates the menu items There are too many bugs in this game that will not be fixed TWI work.
  18. H

PC Takeover bug

The bug was also reproduced by a windows test server (see wintest.zip, log and config files)
  19. H

PC Takeover bug

The takeover setting on the nuke map was active (players were playing). But the zedlanding is turned off already. The (Launch.log) log contains the duration of the failure of one of the servers Edit: The servers are running on linux
  20. H

PC Takeover bug

The objective mod / takeover bug also exists in version 1086. Thx.