• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hobbyalkoholiker

PC The Abomination

Category: ? Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Any Description: The Abomination randomly dies when he gets stunned (jumping on his head/destryoing his armor) Mode: Any Online/Offline: Both Does this boss actually ever get fixed? I mean on the videos you can see the different events. Up...
  2. Hobbyalkoholiker

PC Some Beta 1 - 1110 bugs

Coliseum Weekly The new Coliseum Weekly seems to count only for the Seasonal objective but doesnt show the weekly itself as finished. I also got only the vault dosh reward for the Seasonal. I tested this Offline and Online. Brave Zed World This Objective dont gave me the Vault dosh reward...
  3. Hobbyalkoholiker

PC C4 doesnt work after first Boss(endless)

Category: Code Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce Summary: could not detonate C4 after killing the first boss on Endless mode. Description: So i was helping a friend with Daily/xp on Endless mode. However while playing around with some C4 i was unable to detonate it anymore after killing...
  4. Hobbyalkoholiker

Alans Steam account

Did Alan's Steam account got hacked or something? He keeps asking me to vote for his CSGO Team and gives me suspicious links. Also he calls me Bruh and Dude all the time :D
  5. Hobbyalkoholiker

Server Disable Crossplay?

anyone figured out how to disable crossplay yet? i dont really want to set passwords on my Servers but im kinda tired of that lvl 0 plonkers galore joining HoE games and tbh im not interested in crossplay either.
  6. Hobbyalkoholiker

PC Stand your Ground Sound loop

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Finishing a Stand your Ground Objective causes a Sound loop till the end of the Wave. Description: There is a chance to get some annoying sound loop which sounds like the beeping noise a few seconds before the wave begins after finishing a...
  7. Hobbyalkoholiker

Scrn Custom Vote Grids for ROCCAT Power Grid

I made some Custom Grids with all current ScrN Custom votes for the ROCCAT Power Grid app. With this app you can use your Smartphone as remote control for your PC. Apps and Grids are for free. I can do more with different console keybindings or any other macros if requested. ROCCAT Power-Grid...
  8. Hobbyalkoholiker

Final Map Remakes, fixed maps and maps made by The Janitor

I thought i gonna post my random brainfarts here as well since they are available for some time on the Workshop now so here is a list of my own maps, remakes and old fixed maps. KF-Abandoned-Moonbase (Custom Map Achievement available for Scrn Balance) www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXGBcVqqFQM...
  9. Hobbyalkoholiker

Server Error during mapchange

i keep getting errors on my servers during mapchange since the latest update. i tried validating already but still keep getting the same problem. any way to fix that by myself or do i have to wait for a new update? :P
  10. Hobbyalkoholiker

Server resered slots connection failed

i just added the serverext to my server for reserved slots and i got it working and everything except one thing. everytime i try to connect to a full server it kicks one of the players but i get connection failed error. is there any way to fix that?