• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Code Reinforcements

OK, guess I have to script targeting ROTeamInfo class and its integer ReinforcementsRemaining. Let's see how that works out ...
  2. S

Level Design Force Dynamic Lighting, no shadows

Have you been able to set up dynamic shadowing for your map in the meantime?
  3. S

It's running now. Unsubscribe the old Taman entry and subscribe to Taman1941_ROE and Taman1941_UPK respectively. A test server is up at: IP: 108.61.98.205 port: 7777 TE_Taman1941 Territories
  4. S

Please do NOT attempt to load Taman at the moment. I somehow screwed brewing.
  5. S

Code Reinforcements

Thank you anyway. Kismet does not seem to be an option. Mutators are currently beyond my knowledge, but in the end it'll need to access the reinforcements count of each team through a variable. Maybe someone far deeper into scripting has an idea on this one.
  6. S

Code Reinforcements

Needed for WIP: Is there any way beyond Kismet's "reinforcement overkill" action to influence a team's reinforcement count? The intention is to reward a team an amount of X reinforcements after successfully securing an area. Any ideas or a final cannot-be-done (with reasonable effort) feedback?
  7. S

Level Design Influencing Mat Instance Parameters via Matinee

update update Well, on the current UDK version the same world post process chain with material effect works smoothly. Either parameter switching via matinee appears to be locked or bugged in RO2 SDK. TWI staff, any confirmation on this?
  8. S

Level Design Influencing Mat Instance Parameters via Matinee

I tried to trigger a typical underwater distortion using a post processing material that includes a scalar parameter. I somehow fail switching it on via a dynamic trigger volume using matinee. - the material itself works (viewport check) - the material instance works too (instance check) - the...
  9. S

Level Design Sample Maps crash SDK since latest update

ok, that explains the issue. Thanks for the info.
  10. S

solved solved Sometimes the most simple and dumb solutions work best: after wiping off all RO2 config files, the maps load just fine. Don't ask me why though.
  11. S

Reason unknown: When I open one of the sample maps, the SDK immediately crashes right before I can one single grip on it. Any ideas`?
  12. S

Squad =TaT= basics.

Hi there Hi there This is Sven71, vehicle mod group member and regular guest on your servers with an urgent request: Today I played engineer on 'commissar's house'. On that map it works pretty well to drop satchels behind cap zone A ("russian side" of the brick building) as they usually meet...
  13. S

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Where's the spectacular mushroom cloud? Where's the spectacular mushroom cloud? A stand-still sometimes is a mere matter of perception, though. While the project members keep working instead of posting WIP-screenshots every hour the outsiders sometimes feel nothing's goin' on .... Need a...
  14. S

inter-tank communication

The Germans already had 2-way-communication which was one aspect that made their technically inferior tanks advance against France despite being outgunned and outmanned. The French had the better tanks at the time, but without radio they lost coordination. Details on german radio technology in...
  15. S

3D & Animation 3DS Max / UDK problem - beginner needs help......

As this is truly an important hint to modellers: If you use 3ds max and you want to boole a little, be sure to use ProBoolean (available in the more recent versions of 3ds max). If you are finished with your editable poly / editable mesh, click on that 'crossed hammers' icon and then on the...
  16. S

Darkest Hour 2 with RO2?

I am. But I'm not a microorganism so I can't multiply myself. So again: Any help out there? We could use more hands.
  17. S

Darkest Hour 2 with RO2?

Western Front Western Front It shouldn't be too hard to re-texture uniforms and do little changes to helmets and stuff. I am personally interested in western front as I currently design a Brecourt level made of the adequate Google Earth heightmap terrain. I also prepped high poly models of...